**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

^^^ Falcon, that set up is dope as hail
pimp.gif

thats kanye tudda im guessing?

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Yeah I was a little turned off by that fact

Did you wanna get turned on?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Nah for real though those accessories are fruity as hell, dope setup though

Originally Posted by leejulien

Originally Posted by dboulders

i posted this in the watch thread too but here it is anyway.. you can pm me for specs..
nicceeeee, is the jesus in your avy yours too?

yeah thats my piece.. Enamel
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ive had the watch for a while.. i was rockin a Canal St fake when i was young, then the situation presented itself and i picked it up..       

ive had the watch for a while.. i was rockin a Canal St fake when i was young, then the situation presented itself and i picked it up.. if anyone can ever score a deal on a Rolex or nice watch def do it.. if you make the right purchase you'll never loose or  sometimes even make money..

Originally Posted by dboulders

i posted this in the watch thread too but here it is anyway.. you can pm me for specs..
sick.gif

I don't usually like diamond watches, but that is too clean. Yellow gold president looks so good.

@Frank yeah my boy has a yellow president with a HUUUUGE diamond bezel and i dont think it is as nice as mine is.. im prolly being a bit biast but hey. i like factory diamonds on watches. and the deal was too good to pass up..
pimp.gif

@leejulien pm me and i'll email you some pics..

oh yeah frank i was gonna tell you on twitter.. i spoke with the guys at ICEBOX and i think theres something in the works..
nerd.gif
 hmmmm

260segn.jpg

that cuban/jesus nas got on looks different than that jobh he had no? wish there was pics it looks so beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom