**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Damn that picture of all those dudes in a circle with there watches is KRAY! ONe of the coolest pics I have seen on here! I think the Yachmaster II and the Dunamis Hercules are the best looking watches out! I have showed the Dunamis and big face Yachtmaster II to a few friends who don't like jewelry and they thought it was fire! Said they would rock it! I wonder what you can get a Yachtmaster II for used? Do you guys think you could get one for 20 slightly used? Those L2H dog tag's are the best looking dog tag's I have ever seen! Jimmi boi was that your idea?

Originally Posted by bluedot

Damn that picture of all those dudes in a circle with there watches is KRAY! ONe of the coolest pics I have seen on here! I think the Yachmaster II and the Dunamis Hercules are the best looking watches out! I have showed the Dunamis and big face Yachtmaster II to a few friends who don't like jewelry and they thought it was fire! Said they would rock it! I wonder what you can get a Yachtmaster II for used? Do you guys think you could get one for 20 slightly used? Those L2H dog tag's are the best looking dog tag's I have ever seen! Jimmi boi was that your idea?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

always been a fan of the crown jesus but that Kufi jesus is the cleanest ive seen... is that a new/updated mold??

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Looks like gold prices are falling.. What do yall think?

They took a nice hit, I they're creeping up again but not by much.
Hope they take another big hit.

Originally Posted by rakim

DAMN! Chambers just shut down this thread, is that a lax jesus or jacob jesus???

My dude, that is a Jacob 
pimp.gif

Chambers just shut it down with that one

Originally Posted by PRIME

DAMN! Chambers just shut down this thread, is that a lax jesus or jacob jesus???

My dude, that is a Jacob 
pimp.gif

I bought that piece from Jacob. Had it made to my specs. 178 grams 14k white gold. The chain and watch are courtesy of LAXROLEX. Lax came through for me with the handmade miami cuban link 40" 14k white gold, 12mm 375 grams. He's making an exact mold of my Jesus as we speak. Im sure hes charging way less than i paid at Jake. Might get him to make me a yellow version.

Originally Posted by JChambers

My dude, that is a Jacob 
pimp.gif

I bought that piece from Jacob. Had it made to my specs. 178 grams 14k white gold. The chain and watch are courtesy of LAXROLEX. Lax came through for me with the handmade miami cuban link 40" 14k white gold, 12mm 375 grams. He's making an exact mold of my Jesus as we speak. Im sure hes charging way less than i paid at Jake. Might get him to make me a yellow version.
48376_o.gif

That would look amazing in yellow gold

My dude, that is a Jacob 
pimp.gif

48376_o.gif

That would look amazing in yellow gold

RIP to the competition . Can't even imagine that in yellow
30t6p3b.gif

My dude, that is a Jacob 
pimp.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif

That's the perfect white gold setup.

I remember pickin that jesus up from the jacob store on 57th ST for Jchambers when he was away on a little "vacation" lol

My dude, that is a Jacob 
pimp.gif

hope LAX comes through and makes it exact.

Back
Top Bottom