**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by CaliOG

"It's a statement piece, and I am not embarassesd to wear it!" Jacob is a boss for that statement. I think if your jewelry is clean looking but loud as in your wearing a really expensive high carat piece then go for it. That watch in that video was amazing.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Jacob is the GOAT. No disrespect to all the other jewelers.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Need Advise/
Thinking about getting this bracelet.. is 30 Grams 14KT Gold.. for $2200 is this worth it, Pricewise?

IMAG0198.jpg

IMAG0197.jpg

Sorry For Ninjahood Sized Pics.. And I'll have to cut a link, any ideas pricewise for that? Thanks for any input given.
Welp its retail.

Looking over this pic I had never noticed the Saint Lazarus piece. Niggo stuff is dope but think the actual chains the pieces sit on could be a bit better...

tumblr_lzlxqqO3ZA1qbxj23o1_1280.jpg

yea I always liked Nigo's Lazarus piece, didn't know what it was for a few years. That yellow bape head is 
def top 10 pieces evar 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Is this from Shayan? Embarrassed Jesus?
tumblr_lxcze8LxMD1qhb8nco1_1280.png

LAX?
tumblr_lxvifvnAKG1qhb8nco1_400.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is from that NTer that was pushing some bracelets and clothes. AG?
tumblr_m0w9ckipNV1qmglz1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m5shmwwwNh1rvkv5zo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5qsch3Owe1rvkv5zo1_1280.jpg

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif

222011k.jpg

grin.gif

Question:

So I found the following at my job and sold the one on the left for $200. Let me know if that was a good price to sell, or did I get took?

It's 10K white gold and hollow. I think it's about 3.5 grams in weight.

30mmu1e.jpg

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Question:

So I found the following at my job and sold the one on the left for $200. Let me know if that was a good price to sell, or did I get took?

30mmu1e.jpg
those things aint dancing B
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

Anyone ever got an engagement ring made from Ben/IF&Co?

there are some members that actually has commissioned Ben for an engagement ring but sorry I'm not sure who and when, gotta dig the archive

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Question:

laugh.gif

So $200 was good?

i was thinking more like the gieco cave man on the ones with no ice by LAX, what do you guys think of this one i just picked up recently, not sure on the crown but love the jesus part.

Question:

laugh.gif

So $200 was good?
That's probably "fair". It's hard to pawn jewelry like that if you get my drift. But best believe a store will turn around and flip that for a few times more.

laugh.gif

So $200 was good?
That's probably "fair". It's hard to pawn jewelry like that if you get my drift. But best believe a store will turn around and flip that for a few times more.

Sure, but I got it for free. Thanks.

Originally Posted by JBreezy201

i was thinking more like the gieco cave man on the ones with no ice by LAX, what do you guys think of this one i just picked up recently, not sure on the crown but love the jesus part.

pics?

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

Originally Posted by JBreezy201

pics?
e7426c273504ed5550c841459bbe39f93b5ea98a.jpg

Terrible. But if you like it....

Back
Top Bottom