**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I told him I wanted an Icee Fresh style Jesus piece, sent him a down payment, and he sent me this pic talmbout he already started on it and I can't get a refund...

J/K

roll.gif

JC, I didn't believe you for a second, :rofl: the homie LAX is 100% real. You're a damn troll.

Finally got my account back. Nah, I wasn' t trolling. It was a miscommunication. We worked it out. He has my Breitling Bentley watch for sale now if anyone is interested.

Someone today told me Yellow Gold was tacky :rofl:

I need that G.O.O.D. Music tee asap, yeezy got dumb thick gold chains on :smh:

Last edited:
I got all if not most of those pics from Pusha's website. I remember reading that the tee was suppose to release. Hopefully it doesn't end up like Pastelle :rolleyes

Last edited:
Heads up 

I was quoted $1200 from Icee Fresh for the Micro Jesus Piece in yellow gold, partially iced out with a small choker 22" chain

Any info on laxrolex's micro, when it will be available, approx. cost, options?

Hope they look good, mold looks solid but tough to tell 
nerd.gif

Hey fellas, was looking into buying a simple gold chain, just something simple and clean.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I don't know where to start or where to look.

I can't tell if that's a cuban or franco Ye' has on up there but good lorddddd that thing is huge :x (no romo)

That chunky cuban bracelet Virgil has on up there is my grail. So much :smokin

Back
Top Bottom