**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Flo Rida's piece...:lol:

atleast the hair is somewhat wavy... :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

would buying that one cost less than having one made? just trying to learn the logistics on pre-owned jewelry vs. new custom made jewelry. 

Depends. LAX always has deals for fellow NTers. Icebox is good too since myself, pdot, and a few other NTers have bought from them.

LAX is also doing a giveaway so follow him on instagram and he'll give you the details.

atleast the hair is somewhat wavy... :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

lol. Looks like He got scalped though.

does icebox make that all black one in the smallest version? anybody know, otherwise i'm gonna shoot them an email

They make it in all colors...

Last edited:
wuts up with all that costume jewelry rappers wear now? that wack vintage frames garbage and dude is corny as hell too..seems like hes just selling his grandmas stuff..

yeah he doesn't wear them anymore, he seem to buy nicer jewelry now
lol what?

He's wearing those Jamaican Jesus joints in that picture. Ross never really had nice jewelry begin with. He gets his stuff mostly from tv johnny or rafaello

that last pic the 3rd angel with the 30 inch bead chain is mines on rick ross

I don't even know he just doesn't cop multiple angels from you but I guess he likes pairing it up with those other funny styled angels from rafaello.

Most Ross' recent jewelry including the rollie's is coming from this jeweler out of philly I forget the name. Meek has 2 iced out chunky cubans from them.

^^ that's it, meeks cuban from the philly jeweler. ocho has a classic miami piece on his instagram too with a CHUNKY cuban but that thing can't be real especially from his high school days.

Looking back... Jonas is THE GOD and was majorly underrated.

I was always a fan of P and Nigo's jewels but Jonas was taking 3 dumps on EVERY single body. It wasn't even fair. That 100k cuban :x :x :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom