**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I thought cam & em didnt trade, they just kept buying....

Welp, guess that explains jewelry in da windows buy rappers.

:lol:

The only pendants Cam rocks now a days is the C or the giants logo

He probably sold his other pieces

And I thought Avianne&co made that globe pendant :nerd:

Last edited:
I think LAX made that Tito piece for Spiff.

LAX came a long way. I remember when i first met him in HS, he didnt even introduce himself properly. Just started gbanging on me. smh.

I thought cam & em didnt trade, they just kept buying....

Welp, guess that explains jewelry in da windows buy rappers.

From what I remember, Julez was the only one who said he wasn't/don't trade in any of his pieces & just buys new joints.

Last edited:
I think LAX made that Tito piece for Spiff.

LAX came a long way. I remember when i first met him in HS, he didnt even introduce himself properly. Just started gbanging on me. smh.

That must have been back when he was in Vatos Locos La Primera East Los.

theres a lot of fake bars theres gonna be a boom this year watch noticed a few months ago bulk buys of 1000 silver or gold bars from hong kong started showing up more on ebay but now there are really good fake bars and people buying them are from here

funny thing i sold 25 ounces of silver generic bars and they checked one bar that was out of the seal, and that was it wrote me a check didnt bother checking the others even tho they were real...im staying away from any generic bars from now strictly silver eagles or 90% coins and small fractional gold bars - 1oz

2 ctw Canary Diamond earrings I used to rock, I will probably turn them into a ring. They are set in 18k gold.

This is a ring that LAX made for me. Came out nice he's a good dude, just cant stick to deadlines he told me it would take a week ended up taking 2 months. 14k center stone is a sapphire. Its pretty heavy around 30 grams he gave it to me on the low too.

:lol:

The only pendants Cam rocks now a days is the C or the giants logo

He probably sold his other pieces

And I thought Avianne&co made that globe pendant :nerd:

These dudes are one in the same.

Check out the old vids or old pics. That rafaello guy is related/worked at avianne and then branched off and did his own thing.

:nerd: where dboulders at to make sense of what has been mentioned thus far.

off of Ben's IG. Joans' imfamous VVS cuban.

His caption/claims

Cats crack me up. Rick Ross new Cuban chain is not thicker or heavier than this Cuban. And I made this 7 years ago. Im not even gonna speak on the other chain which is another 2 kilos of gold and another 150 carats of VVS diamonds added to the already 222 carats of VVS diamonds on the Cuban. RIP to my brother Jonas. He's still the yellow gold heavyweight champion. Nobody else came close... We were designing & making our own original link chains way back.

Last edited:
I can't even lie Jonas chain was on another level. Reminded me of some late 80's early 90's drug lord lol.

As for rafaello , him and his cousin and uncle from avianne parted ways a while back. So now they all do their own thing. Im surprised u guys just now finding this out I think I posted it a while ago.

Back
Top Bottom