**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

anyways this is gon b my nex pic up jus a tiny pair of earrings to match my cross.... i F#%^#% up my ear holes cuz i wore heavy cluster earrings and never took em out cuz i was lazy (stupid) so now i really watch what i wear and how long ... but a nice $50 pair silver/diamond chips

you have a son that was just born but you're on NT fighting with everyone about your silver/diamond cartoon character chain and talking about some 50$ earrings... step your priority game up breh... no one on here is gonna respect that... let alone a cartoon character chain even if it WAS in gold/diamonds... its wack because of the design.... the fact that its silver just makes it worse... what a waste of diamonds...

you'd be more respected in this thread/on this board if you sold that hunk of junk(if at all possible, most jewelers/anyone wont even buy that crap cuz ppl wont buy it/dont want it anymore) and copped yourself a nice watch... given you wont get much for that trash but you could put your 50$ u were gonna spend on those HORRID earrings and maybe get yourself a nice casio or something, or how about some diapers for that child of yours :wink:

i know these prolly been posted but some of my fav

"Gay Pride Bezel, Rainbow like its spring again, Haaaannnhhhh" - Pusha T

Last edited:
i couldn't rock it myself, even the line pusha said was too zesty for me. but i like the creativity/look of that rainbow bezel, maybe clear to blue or black would be an idea.

and what are those things hanging from them early mmg pendants? tentacles? blood drips?

Last edited:
i couldn't rock it myself, even the line pusha said was too zesty for me. but i like the creativity/look of that rainbow bezel, maybe clear to blue or black would be an idea.

and what are those things hanging from them early mmg pendants? tentacles? blood drips?
think its "rocket ship" smoke

11747%24Main%20Event%20%281%20of%201%29.jpg

you have a son that was just born but you're on NT fighting with everyone about your silver/diamond cartoon character chain and talking about some 50$ earrings... step your priority game up breh... no one on here is gonna respect that... let alone a cartoon character chain even if it WAS in gold/diamonds... its wack because of the design.... the fact that its silver just makes it worse... what a waste of diamonds...

you'd be more respected in this thread/on this board if you sold that hunk of junk(if at all possible, most jewelers/anyone wont even buy that crap cuz ppl wont buy it/dont want it anymore) and copped yourself a nice watch... given you wont get much for that trash but you could put your 50$ u were gonna spend on those HORRID earrings and maybe get yourself a nice casio or something, or how about some diapers for that child of yours :wink:
EDIT: yu kno wut i ain gotta xplain nuttin, your not here so assume wut yu want cuz yu kno NOTHIN!!

Last edited:
That is a nice looking watch. I really like Movado's. I had this watch 2 years ago but returned it because it was just a little too flashy for me. I l also didn't like the band. It reminded me of a disco ball
laugh.gif

I like the leather band on that one though. Tones down the diamond bezel a bit.
Yeah the leather band definitely gives it a classy look... Movado's IMO are dope, but i'm not a watch guy by any means.

Never seen that gold tester before. Anyone know what it's called?

Edit: handheld xrf. Someone should take one to those all the parties get togethers.

Last edited:
yeah that ring look offf im not feeling the prong setting remind me of

lil bossie set up

and all that houston prong trash

that had the game onlock in 05-07 in the south

im glad this style is done and over with the lil flip era of ice lol

paul wall and all that

yu canthink wut yu want but when it comes down to it , yu gon see me n not do nuthin doe! im from da BX cuhz , so wuz craccn ?
I hated to do this but Upstatehustla continues to disrespect a lot of veteran members, maybe now he'll learn to keep a low profile on the web, and understand that he'll be called out for faking the funk. I didn't want to bring his significant other in on this but his total lack of respect for many of the contributing members of the jewelry forum is inexcusable. The moral is don't get caught faking the funk because NT Detectives will find you. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom