**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45
If you had 5-6 stacks to spend.... would you rather have a diamond chain, or a piece and chain?? Im curious about everybody's preference. NOMO
I think im leaning more to a piece and chain tho, especially being from Tx

me myself personally.. i'd get either a blacked out hublot big bang  or black pvc rolex seadweller
grew out of chains in hs.. but still got the itch for a nice miami cuban n custom piece
Where can one find a big bang for $5-6k?

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by rhester

out.php
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Good lord

Are his headphones iced out too? or am I seeing things?

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

^^^I think the stoneless Jesus pieces were made by Ben
Ben Baller himself said he did not make the stoneless ones that Kanye has been seen wearing. But Ben's shop has started making them recently.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, ok. Thanks for the correction

338239468.jpg

StaticMapService.GetMapImage

vt

vt

[color= rgb(119, 119, 204)]Map Data[/color] - Terms of Use

iphone-dialog-bg.png

Map Data

iphone-dialog-button.png
Close

cb_scout_sprite_api_002.png

rotate.png

szc3d.png

▼Map

Map

Satellite

Terrain

45°

Labels

photo_tag_arrow.png

name

twitter username
@reply to tagged user

Hide map and return to photo

338237355.jpg

photo_tag_arrow.png

name

twitter username
@reply to tagged user

Hide map and return to photo

those 3 watches are all def real.... setting isnt great on any of them though...

debating on copping this for my office.... 36 carats....

468979109_o.jpg

Originally Posted by RedMan

Seems like there is a Rolex movement going on in the rap game.

Just like with the Jesus pieces, you know who to thank for that trend 
laugh.gif

Cudi's rose gold joint is fire though. 

Rolex has gotten more interest from the hiphop crowd lately because they finally made a larger size watch after all these years....

Whats the biggest watch (mm wise) that Rolex makes? Did they supersize the Presy or Day Date yet?

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

Whats the biggest watch (mm wise) that Rolex makes? Did they supersize the Presy or Day Date yet?

I think the Deep Sea is 44mm and yeah they made the president II and datejust II and we have them both. As far as the meek's rolexes they are 100% real and they are set like that to look like the factory ones

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Rolex has gotten more interest from the hiphop crowd lately because they finally made a larger size watch after all these years....

rolex has never left hip hop ever. its the classic hip hop watch.
i think the south killed the whole "big watch" trend so now all the rappers who been in the game since atleast 2000 are pullin out their old watches.

Baby had about 20 rolexes at one point. drake just rockin B.G. rolex off the cover of Checkmate.

and damn jewseejays and uptowns got that eye of the tiger.

can eye ball a diamond thru a low quality jpeg on a computer.

and yep mayweathers earphones are iced out.

im tryin to figure out how he talkin to someone in the face with shades and earphones.

I never said they left hiphop, just that the newer bigger sizes they made have generated more interest....Drake,Ross, Meek and them all rock the newer larger size Prezzy..... after wearing Breitlings , APs and my other watches it just feels weird to wear a Rolex now, feels like nothings even on your wrist.....

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

I think the Deep Sea is 44mm and yeah they made the president II and datejust II and we have them both. As far as the meek's rolexes they are 100% real and they are set like that to look like the factory ones
Thanks. I'm not in the market for one at this time but that Deep Sea is definitely my style.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

i think the south killed the whole "big watch" trend so now all the rappers who been in the game since atleast 2000 are pullin out their old watches.

Baby had about 20 rolexes at one point. drake just rockin B.G. rolex off the cover of Checkmate.

im tryin to figure out how he talkin to someone in the face with shades and earphones.
Timeout. Aren't you the one who swore that Baby's outlandish chains were real?
nerd.gif

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by likethematrix

Timeout. Aren't you the one who swore that Baby's outlandish chains were real?
nerd.gif

if u can find me a quote of that i'd surely back it up.
baby bought his super diamond solitaire chain from chris aire if im not mistaken and hes never sold a fake anything.

i'd go out on a limb and say everything baby has is real. aside from that, ive never called any stone or metal fake on here cause aside from like 6 cats, no one can tell just off a picture.

even most trained jewelers cant eyeball most top quality "non genuine diamond" stones.

and BigL i wasnt gettin at u. geez. and even so, the interest has never left. diddy went back to rolexes a few years ago as did hov and pharrell and the clipse never stopped rocking them.

and most of drakes rolexes ive seen are vintage models.

the real honest reason why these new rappers are rockin rolex again is cause they are much smaller than the last generation of rappers.

a 50mm watch looks like a tea saucer on the wrist of a 5'8" 155lb man.

basically.

Who made the drum squad piece the new black n yellow one he has on in the rides mag ??? Any one got any close UP'S of that ?

Lol this is left field n all yawl gonna hate when I say it but one of my buddys got his label pendant made by tv johnny. Honestly compared to all the horror storys he was on point . He says he had it made vs quality g-h color. It's not cloudy or over spaced. Maby its more get what u pay for. I think cats are being cheap n wanting humorous size pieces n have to settle for no weight n bad quality diamonds when they go to johnny with a 6k budget for a 8x8 piece lol

Originally Posted by Flyguy

Who made the drum squad piece the new black n yellow one he has on in the rides mag ??? Any one got any close UP'S of that ?

Lol this is left field n all yawl gonna hate when I say it but one of my buddys got his label pendant made by tv johnny. Honestly compared to all the horror storys he was on point . He says he had it made vs quality g-h color. It's not cloudy or over spaced. Maby its more get what u pay for. I think cats are being cheap n wanting humorous size pieces n have to settle for no weight n bad quality diamonds when they go to johnny with a 6k budget for a 8x8 piece lol
I think we all know TVjohnny is capable of good work (i.e. the Mike Jones Ice Age), it just so happens that a lot of the stuff that comes out of his shop are $1000 pieces made like crap. Hell even those Diamond Empire cats do good work out of $50 worth of materials.

Back
Top Bottom