**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I tried putting a diamond bezel on my rolex but the guy I went to who sells aftermarket bezels told me the newer models have been designed to prevent this. Anyone know anything about this?

also looking for a link for a good jewelrer in Canada preferably Toronto

chris aire has never sold anything fake?
who told you this?

you think a 800 carat chain with each stone being around 20 carats  is realistic? 

nothing he has is in that price range. that would be close to his total worth period

the kanye pieces were in my hands, so we just replicated the non diamond ones. Jacob didn't make them, it was an impulse purchase and then we usually re make things with Ye's molds for less, but he's rocking 18k and 22k pieces these days and the cubans are mostly 14k and vintage 18k stuff he finds via super vintage collectors

I've been getting a lot of requests for gold nugget rings, bracelets and that old old school gold jewelry, but it's so hard to find because everyone's been melting everything and anything due to the terrible economy

someone school me on traxNYC i search the thread but need more info looking to cop a cross & havent seen anything @ local stores looking to spend $250-300 for pendent & around 500-700 for white gold necklace 26" or longer(rogersnhollands as some nice ones)

This !*$% is perfect setup. What the specs on the cuban Ben?

JESUS-CUBAN.jpg

BB-LONGFACE-JET.jpg

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

chris aire has never sold anything fake?
who told you this?

you think a 800 carat chain with each stone being around 20 carats  is realistic? 

nothing he has is in that price range. that would be close to his total worth period

the kanye pieces were in my hands, so we just replicated the non diamond ones. Jacob didn't make them, it was an impulse purchase and then we usually re make things with Ye's molds for less, but he's rocking 18k and 22k pieces these days and the cubans are mostly 14k and vintage 18k stuff he finds via super vintage collectors

I've been getting a lot of requests for gold nugget rings, bracelets and that old old school gold jewelry, but it's so hard to find because everyone's been melting everything and anything due to the terrible economy
man u told me this back in the day. 
maybe i misheard. 

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Nah thats the full dize I believe. Baby joint I'd the size of a quarter or a bit larger than a quarter.

like the coin?
nerd.gif
idk

ive seen the smaller ones but they didnt look THAT small

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

what exactly does ben baller do?

why is he famous/wealthy?
"20x platinum A&R
international DJ & Celebrity Jeweler
Blogger Ben Baller"

[font=Times, 'Times New Roman', Georgia, serif]
[/font]

[font=Times, 'Times New Roman', Georgia, serif]And as for the micro Jesus:[/font]

[font=Times, 'Times New Roman', Georgia, serif]
MICRO-JESUS-PIECE.jpg

[/font]

i guess thats a newer mini mini jesus- the "baby" one he was showing/talking about before was this one which seems bigger...

ROSE-FULL-JESUS-VS-WHITE-BABY-JESUS-NO-DIAMONDS-400x300.jpg

BABY-JESUS-WHITE-400x300.jpg

Quick question for anyone who could give me some help. i'm looking to buy a 14kt gold franco from traxNYC online,
im just afraid it's going to be too thin. is 4mm a decent width? i eventually want to throw a jesus piece on it or a nice cross.

this is the one btw http://www.traxnyc.com/Me...-42-Grams-item20114.html

also is the price right or should i keep looking? i'm about to pull the trigger like now
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

That franco looks like garbage. Has to be hollow weighing only 42 grams. If you plan on getting a hollow or a mini or micro Jesus then it should be decent. The regular sized and mini Jesus looks so much better than the micro. Looks like the face is warped

would be nice to see all the ifandco jesus piece sizes actually worn on ben b's chest so I can get an idea of the look.

you got to be kidding me with a Jesus piece the size of a damn penny. i would feel ashamed wearing that. wearing a jesus piece earing around your neck
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by python002

you got to be kidding me with a Jesus piece the size of a damn penny. i would feel ashamed wearing that. wearing a jesus piece earing around your neck
30t6p3b.gif

Ultimate budget baller piece...

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by python002

30t6p3b.gif

Ultimate budget baller piece...

I guess gold went up to high
ohwell.gif

i seen Fred the godson at a cookout over the weekend and he had on an over-sized Jesus piece about the size of rick ross face piece, anybody have pics?

Back
Top Bottom