**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

I stumbled on this pic of tito. Did he make the OG roc pieces? I see he had the artwork for it.

5915959458_e25b478c45_z.jpg

pimp.gif
at that cuban on that huge piece. It's possible he could've made the earlier Roc pieces since he had all of Jacob's customers until Jacob basically came onto the scene.

about 2 years or a little less after being in the business.... I came to realize nobody really cares who made it first anymore, it's who made it best.
the real cats know who made it best and not who made it for the best price. I never seen an official ROC piece made bootleg styled unless Aviannes touched it and it wasn't official anyways....

the micro jesus pieces.... we sold like 8 of them, none went on a guys body.... a couple for some kids and the rest went on girls. the baby ones are fire though, they are RIGHT RIGHT

and I can't imagine rocking that beastly 28mm cuban chain even without the diamonds on it. that chain was pretty much the end all

^ Its in that pic Ninja. You cant see the white paper with the logo by the rings? I doubt they had the artwork like we do now back then.

That bracelet looks like the fake ones on eBay based off how the setting looks compared to ones IF&Co or JoBH make.

That watch is great whats the style name? and is there any specific name for the band style etc because that picture makes it look inpressive, especially the finish on the band

Regarding the bracelet what I do know is they sell the fake joints in every color from white to fuschia at lil funky spots like capman on 125th next to the fugazi brick sqaud chains and all that.  Every janky club promoter I work with has one and they just look wild fake.

So I have kind of a stupid question i guess.. maybe someone can help me out..

I just purchased my girl 1/3 white gold princess cut diamond stud earrings from Macys.
I just googled some different stores to see how much they were selling for, and I came accross KOHLS. They were selling the same earring but in 1/2K for CHEAPER. ($319)
Now I guess my main question is, is the quality of the stuff Kohls sell compared to Macys a little worse? I thought princess cut is princess cut, i dont know much, so maybe someone can help me out and give me a piece of mind.

Thanks NT

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

That watch is great whats the style name? and is there any specific name for the band style etc because that picture makes it look inpressive, especially the finish on the band
I think it's a Hubolt Big Bang with a steel/ceramic band.

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

So I have kind of a stupid question i guess.. maybe someone can help me out..

I just purchased my girl 1/3 white gold princess cut diamond stud earrings from Macys.
I just googled some different stores to see how much they were selling for, and I came accross KOHLS. They were selling the same earring but in 1/2K for CHEAPER. ($319)
Now I guess my main question is, is the quality of the stuff Kohls sell compared to Macys a little worse? I thought princess cut is princess cut, i dont know much, so maybe someone can help me out and give me a piece of mind.

Thanks NT
Kohl's, Macy's, Sears all the same WAY overpriced crap. Only difference is at Macy's your gonna pay more because it's Macy's. You would be better off going to ebay with the same budget and I bet you get something much nicer.

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

Regarding the bracelet what I do know is they sell the fake joints in every color from white to fuschia at lil funky spots like capman on 125th next to the fugazi brick sqaud chains and all that.  Every janky club promoter I work with has one and they just look wild fake.
the bracelet is stainless steel/ceramic and kevlar

i tried one on - its massive...feels
pimp.gif
on the wrist

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

That bracelet looks like the fake ones on eBay based off how the setting looks compared to ones IF&Co or JoBH make.
Dude has a $10k watch on. Who cares if it's real or fake.
32900 retail..

Back
Top Bottom