**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

What is a good gold converting calculator?
Im looking to buy a chain that is 116 grams dude wants 10k for it
its 14k Italian gold but its still not worth no 10k
Or is it?

Ninjahood you know this stuff let me know whats good

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

That's part of Don C's $400 snakeskin snapback range....

or you can holla at JBF to get one done for about 120.

**** Hypebeast alert ****
What's JBF?
lol at homie sayin hypebest alert and in the same breathe askin who's the supplier...

Originally Posted by dbeats33

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

What is a good gold converting calculator?

Im looking to buy a chain that is 116 grams dude wants 10k for it

its 14k Italian gold but its still not worth no 10k

Or is it?

Ninjahood you know this stuff let me know whats good
http://www.goldprice.org/scrap-gold-price-calculator.html
showing about $34 a gram for 14k gold

116grams shows about 4g's

Thanks dude

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

info on these what kt are these?
sick.gif
so
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
to me i was looking for a decent pic of these jump offs for a while. yes new to this whole thing.
laugh.gif

joints look ill
pimp.gif

i just got my top row done up.you hear me whoadee?,8 golds up top *BLING BLOAW*

any other Nters have fronts?
Just got mine, six on the bottom row.
I'll see if i can get better pics later

20kw07.jpg

wtemaf.jpg

I have 8 top and bottoms, Got it back in 2002. Dont rock them like I did years ago....

But from time to time I bring it out.

Originally Posted by leejulien

Money Mayweather hurts my feelings man
frown.gif

tumblr_lriuikp6Xs1qejnv0o1_400.jpg

Are these the same Jesus' that Kanye was rockin before?
nerd.gif
Detroit Playa
pimp.gif

That Chanel bracelet he rockin is dope

Just looking through the thread when I see:
Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY in May

I'm pretty sure that isn't Sean Kingston's ring. I can't see Jason messing with dude.... me and J have a list of deadbeats... he's 1 of them DB's
I still can't believe little dude is caking and got repo men coming to our store looking for dude. smh
magical what 5 months, crashing into a bridge, and a Bieber meeting can change one's opinion:
next up Sean who I have been providing jewelry for and other things since he was 17 years old…. I thought for sure he was gonna +%$! up the mold lol. but he was all good too. can’t believe a month ago he was in a coma and almost died… thank god he’s still around and perfectly healthy….

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'm pretty sure that isn't Sean Kingston's ring. I can't see Jason messing with dude.... me and J have a list of deadbeats... he's 1 of them DB's
I still can't believe little dude is caking and got repo men coming to our store looking for dude. smh
magical what 5 months, crashing into a bridge, and a Bieber meeting can change one's opinion:
next up Sean who I have been providing jewelry for and other things since he was 17 years old…. I thought for sure he was gonna +%$! up the mold lol. but he was all good too. can’t believe a month ago he was in a coma and almost died… thank god he’s still around and perfectly healthy….

I also noticed that right away.
Game, Mayweather, Cartoon, Fat Joe, etc. He always has a new crew that he is claiming to be down with. I don't really have any hate towards him just noticed the same. Dude is a hopper for real. 

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's all about the money I guess

Money talks. I'm sure to get bieber as a client it's whatever. That little dude got some money. You think he's gonna tell Sean to get his shine box when him and the bieber are tight and bieber wants to spend some money over there? 10k grill now and who know what later. It's not even the money for the grills. It's the marketing.

how you compare sean kingston to anyone else?
dude has been a dead beat multiple times....

still down with everyone in the above mentioned (scratching my head....)
Sean hits me up at Drakes MTV party and said "yo Ben I know you don't like me, but I just almost died, if I get you bieber can you make me a grill?"

hmmm, what would any smart business man do? you sound dumb. as crazy and sad at the same time as it may sound, Bieber at this point is the biggest star on earth, Michael Jackson level for the power he has and fan base, his money is no joke and the press just from that 1 of 2 deals +++ me up. that was a solid connect.

Cartoon was with him last week, I'm represented by his agency and they book most of my endorsement deals, we speak almost every other day.
Game? our circles are still so close that I have to see and speak to him often, same with Fat Joe whenever Joes in town he hits me. Joe ain't coppin jewelry like that and neither is Game.
and Mayweather? dropped 1.2 million in the last 5 months and I'm a fan of his boxing.... I'm not gonna be cool with someone I been a fan of for over 10 years?

shiiiieeeeeeeuuuuuuuttttttttttttttt (clay davis)

Back
Top Bottom