**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Those rings were from some photos of the humphries wedding. I'm guessing he got the black and she got the white.

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 I need to work harder...

MATT3.jpg

MATT2.jpg

MATT1.jpg

MATT4.jpg

laugh.gif

I dont believe that big Sean text one damn bit ...

I can't believe a a grown man would ever say no #@@! like that to get some damn jewelry made

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by HARM

laugh.gif

I dont believe that big Sean text one damn bit ...

I can't believe a a grown man would ever say no #@@! like that to get some damn jewelry made
Not sure if srs.

Thought he was talking bout big Sean And forgot to delete text *shrugs*...

Even still ..

I don't believe that convo happened

laugh.gif

I posed a simple question and I get "hype beast" and "dumb question" comments? Really? So according to the masses, there's no possible way I'd like black diamonds if it wasn't rapped about, right? C'mon gentlemen. That's laughable. The music definitely brought black diamonds to my attention but the music doesn't dictate my likes/dislikes.

I expected education on the subject not criticism (very naive of me, apparently). There were; however, SOME valid points made about the idea of a black diamond engagement ring and I thank you for that.

My intention was to do something a bit different. I was actually considering one of the suggestions a NTer made about getting a normal center stone and putting black diamonds around it. I just wanted suggestions from a neutral party (you). She isn't opposed to the idea so I didn't think it would hurt to ask. All options should be considered, right? Anyway, at this point, I'm planning on going the traditional route so you all can call off the dogs.

SN: Those comments really got to me.  Note to self: It's just NT..

Back
Top Bottom