**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Chinx-Drugz-and-French-Montana-580x386.jpg

That coke boys piece is horrible in person. Even worse is that yellow brietling he rocks..

Originally Posted by dboulders

That coke boys piece is horrible in person. Even worse is that yellow brietling he rocks..
oh word? elaborate..i always thought from a distance it was one of da better pieces french had.

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

how does one get into gold/diamond and jewelry selling?
nerd.gif

Fashion Industries High School used to teach it as a major back then....should've took it...mad chicks in that program when i was there....i took basic art
tired.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

_MG_8629.jpg

Originally Posted by JimmyBoixL2H

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

zv1mye.jpg

n2lp1w.jpg

2e4m0eg.jpg

146 grams I might be getting it off a local. 

I like yellow gold a lot more than white but its 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nice... whats that hitting you for? 
Jimmy, dude was asking $5000 Which isn't bad at all but he told me it was 14k 
Once I tested the gold it read 10k 
indifferent.gif

So he lied about the Karat, I passed after all

I dont buy stuff from people thats over melt value. Unless its a jeweler because you know they charge a premium on stuff to make money of course. But this was a street cat.

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

how does one get into gold/diamond and jewelry selling?
nerd.gif

I was looking at the courses online and they cost 5 figures. But it seems like most just learn from being an apprentice.

paisa rings, I know a lot about that LAX, see em on the daily man.

I got a couple rings I might post nothing big and flashy tho

Originally Posted by dboulders

oh word? elaborate..i always thought from a distance it was one of da better pieces french had.

I was with a friend who was doing a show at SOB's and Chinx was there to perform a song they did together. We were downstairs waiting to go up and that %@$# had NO SHINE. Dude was cool but that breitling was yuck.That uncle Munda piece is actually worse than the coke boys piece. Maybe cuz it was dirty or something but it was straight *$%+#%$%. I saw him last month. I'm not a jewelry expert by far. I'm just saying what I saw..

i know this was posted in the 06 thread, but if you understand how this is made, diamonds on top of diamonds, and im not saying this because of complex/ ben ballers list, this is just prince akeem ridiculous..
sawn5s.jpg

Dos tres that chain doesn't shine good thing you passed. I held the French Montana piece in my hand when we chilled in Miami it's triv lol

Originally Posted by larolex

Dos tres that chain doesn't shine good thing you passed. I held the French Montana piece in my hand when we chilled in Miami it's triv lol

it was shining in person but not stupid bright 
Finna put that cash towards a franco instead a good 100 gram franco
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom