**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by larolex

will post details later

I didnt have a chance to get high res pics upclose cause Scaff was in a rush pieces but as soon as he gets back from UK I will
pimp.gif

jc chambers day date 2

careful with all the fakes out there
NICKI's mass
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Not into black women, but this picture of Nicki is ON POINT!

bigles that chain is about 10 carats of spit frozen diamonds, such a nice chain to crush with BS stones smh

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Ebay, what were the exact specs on that iced cuban?

146 grams 10k 3ctw in diamonds 
but like LAX said, them stones weren't really shining. cloudy stones 

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by larolex

will post details later

I didnt have a chance to get high res pics upclose cause Scaff was in a rush pieces but as soon as he gets back from UK I will
pimp.gif

jc chambers day date 2

careful with all the fakes out there
NICKI's mass
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Not into black women, but this picture of Nicki is ON POINT!
she a island broad like ri ri- so i wouldn't write her off as typical black women...but with that said..tooo much body work for my taste.

Just picked up this Piece and chain for a Daily wear when i don't wanna wear the dog tags or my bigger cuban... all 18k Yellow, Chain is 105 grams piece is 85 grams Yellow and White Vs diamonds and the bracelet i just grabbed to sit on since i already have one like it. I'll take better pics later.. Hope yall like it. God Bless #L2H 
485753_3282350141905_1362134714_32661954_1191309382_n.jpg

any photos out there of pusha from the clipse's charm bracelet with the letters from his name?

Back
Top Bottom