**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by AME416

Ben posted a restock of the baby Miami Cuban link chains and baby Jesus pieces on IG , 4.5mm & 5.5mm.
Someone help me with pricing on the chains only?
nerd.gif

f8c28eb8a56011e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

Should be paying $36-37 a gram for 14k miami cubans right now. If you are paying more than 38, you're getting ripped off.

^ price sounds about right. ebay might be the best way to go.

can anyone recommend me a good all gold watch, any good brands, at a lower price range cause you know got enough money to buy a rolex
laugh.gif

Salute to LAXjewelryco.com  for hooking up the diamond stud chain, it was sparkling in the club.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

One inch? Are those bracelet charms?

That's what I wondered when those mico Jesus pieces came out. I have put croutons on my salad bigger than some of the jewelry I've seen lately. the mini jewelry trend is something I have no interest in. When I wear a chain and charm, I want to feel like I am wearing something around my neck. It's budgeting too tho, because gold is so high that people don't or can't spend the big bucks that they once could.

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

Originally Posted by larolex

1 inch kanye angels in stock.

14k rose, white & yellow gold

I %@+% with these heavy!
aye I want commission on each one sold
laugh.gif

but shout to LAX....wanted a charm for my moms...liked the kanye angel but the reg size was too big for her so he made me a mini one...added her birthstone ...came out
pimp.gif

only got a quick pic before i left town

346nhvk.jpg

Joe dropped dough but those chains are terrible cross is turrrrrible
As far as French those are those plated chains smh

I really do not understand how y'all feeling these infant sized pendants now. Come on a micro Jesus and now these at 1 inch? I would rather cop a large silver charm then a baby gold one.

How much a good length Gold Cuban link of good quality run for these days ?

like the ones attached to the jesus piece .

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I really do not understand how y'all feeling these infant sized pendants now. Come on a micro Jesus and now these at 1 inch? I would rather cop a large silver charm then a baby gold one.

When you come from an upper class society you will get laughed at by your peers if you wear something even as large as a Jesus piece.
If you appreciate the style then small things like that are perfect to wear in any setting.

Sorry to sound uppity, but thats the reality.

Back
Top Bottom