**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Nevermind. Looks like its made by some place called Akcent. I cant find where to buy them, but it looks like the come in all colors of the rainbow. So you can prolly bet they are just a random metal then plated. Prolly like 60 bucks at the most.

Edit: Can buy the gold PLATED one from here for 120. Not worth it. But to each their own I guess.
http://ceaseanddesist.big...l.com/product/digi-jesus

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by rakim

mase been fake from the jump the two jesuses hes rocking now a days the same bootleg joints Ace Hood got.

Tell me where to get bogus Jesus Pieces that look like that? I seriously would like to know.

http://splashysplash.com/...ucci-jesus-piece-splash/
check the pictures there, its the same one.

it might look good from the front (it really doesn't) but you look how thick the piece is its like an inch thick, but if you hold it up it will feel hollow and cheap because it won't weigh heavy.

franky-diamonds-ace-hood-jesus-pieces-460x460.jpg

franky-diamonds-jesus-pieces-ace-hood-460x460.jpg

As much as I love the simplicity of a nice jesus piece I dont understand why anyone were to rock one unless they were a bible thumper

maybe most these guys are I dk but that just my opinion. Looks wise I would cop in a heartbeat (if possible lol) but I dont rock with jesus like that/enough to justify ever buying one unless I had it like that and it was nothing.

Every time I see Big Sean's lion piece tho I like it more and more. Real clean, one of the cleanest out there right now imo

Also how come these guys like Rick Ross cant afford or buy a nice piece? His Jesus pieces be looking extra doodoo

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

How much should I expect to pay a gram for a 14kt piece? 18kt?

Anybody?

scrap value of gold right would be 
14k = $30.50 per gram

18k = $39.20 per gram

So I think a jeweler would charge roughly

14k = $36-41 per gram

18k = $44-49 per gram

This is what I assume, not 100% correct

Back
Top Bottom