**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

@frank oh word. Shiest rose gold cuban always was nice to me

@ghost its nas miyan chain. it might have square and compass. Masonic undertones

today's laker game.

In regards to Nas and Tyga's pieces, they are made too perfect. I would like them more if they were more rough around the edges like the 80's jewelry

Yeah jason damm a great job on nas and tyga joints they look flawless. 

i agree with freak they look to damm nice like you would just keep them in the

house on display lol.

Baguettes are some of the worst cut of stones I have ever owned. I feel you do not get the true effect unless the stone is large; the same goes for the royal Asher cut.

50 Cents first piece from mid 90s when he was signed to Jam Master Jay before he got his first deal with Trackmasters

I like a lot of girl bracelets and wouldnt be ashamed to rock em if I could afford them
like this watch and the bracelet to the right

pretty much anything on this pic except for whatever that huge gold piece is on the far right.

I have always wanted a chain like this. LIke the short thick chains for some reason. Long ones just look weird to me.

I really want one like this one!

I find those pieces to be less girly than a lot of **** these rappers are wearing.

Also I found out my chain that I thought was fake is real. It just isn't 24 karat. My dad gave it to me and he said he bought it in switzerland. I think it is 14 karat. But the clasp is broken.

Last edited:
I like a lot of girl bracelets and wouldnt be ashamed to rock em if I could afford them

pretty much anything on this pic except for whatever that huge gold piece is on the far right.

I have always wanted a chain like this. LIke the short thick chains for some reason. Long ones just look weird to me.

I find those pieces to be less girly than a lot of **** these rappers are wearing.

Also I found out my chain that I thought was fake is real. It just isn't 24 karat. My dad gave it to me and he said he bought it in switzerland. I think it is 14 karat. But the clasp is broken.
You would seriously rock this stuff???? Way too girlie IMO. No man should wear a chain shorter than 22 inches

Last edited:

Send me your 14k chain and I'll send you some of my old lady's costume jewelry.

looks like the wrist of the girl i got my first hand job from

You would seriously rock this stuff???? Way too girlie IMO. No man should wear a chain shorter than 22 inches
That is where we differ. Its the reason I dont wear my longer 24k chain with the gold bar in it. If it werent for the the fact that my dad gave it to me, I would've traded both chains in and put some money on top for a chain as long as my shorter one but thicker

Send me your 14k chain and I'll send you some of my old lady's costume jewelry.
If your chain is that thick it should be worth more than mine

looks like the wrist of the girl i got my first hand job from
/kanye shrug

Back
Top Bottom