**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm 23. Go put on your wack *** steel and CZ M pendants and reminisce on hustlin upstate while you make a sandwich for your kid b. Who's the cornball posting fake jewelry and skirts in here :smh:
well your dumb because i own NO "M" pendants. :smh: thats OGLALA

not to mention dis cornball cant get no yambs thas why he NEED jewels !! lmaoo PM me doe we can meet up and ill show yu how real locs get it in cuhz

not to mention dat angel straight FEMALE SON ! get an arc angel piece nex time there lil guy

Last edited:
but for the haters...

laugh all ya want , b!T€#£$ only see it blingin, and if it was 14k gold an diamonds instead of 10k and cz id get approval from yall on it rite ? ***** :smh:

HELL NO! It could be made out platinum and you still wouldn't get approval. You a bum with a Oscar the grouch piece.

Let me say it again Oscar the grouch?!?

Jewelry thread is serious business, NLV hasn't returned since 2010 and OG LALA :nerd:

NLV Jesus went hard. Y'all just blind, that thing would've been 10x better in yellow though.

They boosted it up way too hard. Looked like a regular mall Jesus piece to me. I don't doubt the quality of the work. I bet he paid a ridic grip tho. His NLV piece was fire, but needed diamonds tho...

Problem with NLV Jesus is all the hype Ben built for it, you would have thought Christ himself wore it first gave his approval and then gave it to Ben to adorn NLV.

The way Ben talked about the NLV Jesus was like it was going to change the game and came out looking like Conan the barbarian was a big disappointment to everyone

The way Ben talked about the NLV Jesus was like it was going to change the game and came out looking like Conan the barbarian was a big disappointment to everyone

We stuck on the classic Tito and Jacob tho, so nothin new in the Jesus mold is gonna' be close. Once something is perfected, you can't one up it or make it better. Remember these:

:smh:

Last edited:

Then LAX, with his Mexican ninja, usin taquitos as blow guns tactics, crept up and stole the pics of it bein' made and it looked even more horrible.

We stuck on the classic Tito and Jacob tho, so nothin new in the Jesus mold is gonna' be close. Once something is perfected, you can't one up it or make it better. Remember these:

:smh:

Those kicks were mad comfy. Too bad they were an outlet fixture.

Back
Top Bottom