**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Egyptian astronaut
check out my new jacob and ben baller collab jesus piece..my jesus got a turtleneck made of ice.
smokin.gif

laugh all ya want , b!T€#£$ only see it blingin, and if it was 14k gold an diamonds instead of 10k and cz id get approval from yall on it rite ? ***** :smh:
ROCKING FUGAZI JEWELS IS A NO NO... i personally dont care for diamonds because there is nothing rare about them.... 90 percent of the dudes on NT be fronting and cant even purchase your 10k set up... dont trip kid

Last edited:

Ya'll were hatin on the reup gang piece, but its fire tho to me..

Jacob cross, looks familiar :nerd:

ROCKING FUGAZI JEWELS IS A NO NO... i personally dont care for diamonds because there is nothing rare about them.... 90 percent of the dudes on NT be fronting and cant even purchase your 10k set up... dont trip kid
see you can say it aint your taste but i $:20 wid yu cuz yu ain a hater

That halo jesus piece pun had usex to be a fixture in Chinatown in da 90's...joint was mad brolic.

UpstateHustla you a corny dude, you need to quit. Nobody wants to see your fugazi jewels enjoy that bang bang by yourself, We Not F&%$*&@ with Fugazi &^%$ lmfao, or your corny low education posts.

Talking about yambs my fiancee gives me all the yambs I can want. Post a pic of your baby mama so NT can laugh at when you get a chance I'm out. Pics since this is NT, you can leave the thread now so people can post quality jewels B

Saved for later... :nthat: 8)

Last edited:
UpstateHustla you a corny dude, you need to quit. Nobody wants to see your fugazi jewels enjoy that bang bang by yourself, We Not F&%$*&@ with Fugazi &^%$ lmfao, or your corny low education posts.

Talking about yambs my fiancee gives me all the yambs I can want. Post a pic of your baby mama so NT can laugh at when you get a chance I'm out. Pics since this is NT, you can leave the thread now so people can post quality jewels B
does she have a sister by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom