**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I believe they do it is a 18K 36mm Datejust with the jubilee bracelet

model #116238

Well damb.

I stand corrected.

Looks so small compared to the updated models though.

Word is that they have an all gold Datejust 2 as well, but I've only seen one on Ebay and it was fully iced. We discussed it in here not long ago.

Ya'll talmbout gold prices gonna' drop etc. How that gonna' happen? The US dollar ain't comin' back. We in a sinking ship.

I am not necessarily saying a drop in gold spot prices in perpetuity, but we could see some correction coming in the next 6-18mths, I deal in trading of stock, options and futures, and I have traded gold futures in the past and I am currently a PDT and trade gold ETFs along with other risk assets in my portfolio, in portfolio margin account

And technical analyst have indicated that gold is hitting (yesterday) and possibly crossing today (I have not checked) the death cross which in the sma 50 crosses from above the sma 200 and this indicates a bearish future, off course charting and analyst are incorrect many times but this could be signaling a correction in the coming future

I don't see it happening. I remember back when I was coppin gold for 400 or less per ounce. The United States wasn't bankrupt back then tho...

I am not necessarily saying a drop in gold spot prices in perpetuity, but we could see some correction coming in the next 6-18mths, I deal in trading of stock, options and futures, and I have traded gold futures in the past and I am currently a PDT and trade gold ETFs along with other risk assets in my portfolio, in portfolio margin account

And technical analyst have indicated that gold is hitting (yesterday) and possibly crossing today (I have not checked) the death cross which in the sma 50 crosses from above the sma 200 and this indicates a bearish future, off course charting and analyst are incorrect many times but this could be signaling a correction in the coming future

I hate finance and numbers.... Laymen's terms.

Technical analysis is just one school of thought in the financial markets- and in my opinion, a meaningless one. There's no way to predict the future in the markets based on charts, moving averages, RSI, BBands, etc.. simply because they are reactive, not predictive.
One thing we do know is that fiat currencies last, on average, 40 years. The dollar got off of its "gold standard" in 1971 so it's about that time if you know what I mean..
With all the Fed printing going on, gold is CHEAP in my opinion when pinned against the dollar. There aren't enough hard assets in the world to represent dollars outstanding (claims on debt). When confidence is lost in the dollar we will see hard assets go through the roof i.e. (hyperinflation)..

All just my opinion though..

I believe they do it is a 18K 36mm Datejust with the jubilee bracelet

model #116238

Well damb.

I stand corrected.

Looks so small compared to the updated models though.

Word is that they have an all gold Datejust 2 as well, but I've only seen one on Ebay and it was fully iced. We discussed it in here not long ago.

Ya'll talmbout gold prices gonna' drop etc. How that gonna' happen? The US dollar ain't comin' back. We in a sinking ship.

I don't see it happening. I remember back when I was coppin gold for 400 or less per ounce. The United States wasn't bankrupt back then tho...

Yep, I remember when in was in the service I was stationed in Turkey in the mid 90s

Gold price were under $14/gram and silver just under a $1/gram

I bought so much gold, silver, carpets, tailored made suits all kinds of good stuff

I was mailing packages back to mom every week,

the good ole days, lets talk about them good ole days :pimp:

Man, If I had kept all the stuff I used to have from back then... :smh:

please tell me i wasn't the only one who had one of these on a silver figaro chain back in middle school? I'm talking about 94-95 ****...
lol got me reminiscing on my silver days. I had a silver Rocafella piece straight from the middle of the mall.. I'ma have to go dig that up

I know tell me about, the things we do when we're young :smh:

this is the medallion I am dropping off tomorrow, I hope it turns out good

Dope.. Same with the other one you have with the R and what looks like a "S" snake. Classic OG type piece

Thanks bro, yeah this one here is getting the cuban/puerto rican flag engraved on the back since I am half of each :lol:

The round one my pops had since the late 60s just the way you see it, with the RS engraving, when I was 16 I actually took it to a tattoo shop and had the copy it and tattooed it on my wrist, of course I didnt listen tot he artist and got it to small and now almost 20 years later its all faded and run together and looks like a $ symbol, I am an idiot :smh: :lol:

We already knew that when you posted the pendant, bruh. :wink:

Last edited:
lol got me reminiscing on my silver days. I had a silver Rocafella piece straight from the middle of the mall.. I'ma have to go dig that up
Found them. Haven't seen these in 9 years.. smh thought I was fly with the silver..

Had the RW piece made

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom