**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

377861bcd20411e1a24f1231381b4d9b_7.jpg

I've seen raekwon a couple times in person at shows (meet and greet **** since im a huge wu- head)

that necklace shines bright as hell.... but wouldn't diamonds like that big cost mad $$$$$$ .....

you think it's moissonite? I know rae make really good $$$$$ but not sure about being able to afford such a beautiful peice.

Every Cuban in Miami, including my father has one of these. Back in the 90's these were mad popular. Still till this day, my favorite sub, rolex has made. I hate the new models with the porcelain bezel. That blue is beautiful.

I've seen raekwon a couple times in person at shows (meet and greet **** since im a huge wu- head)
that necklace shines bright as hell.... but wouldn't diamonds like that big cost mad $$$$$$ .....
you think it's moissonite? I know rae make really good $$$$$ but not sure about being able to afford such a beautiful peice.

Not real at all, I seen it up close in person....

I know right, how do you guys get fooled so easily? Birdman had something like that a while back and most people here thought ti was real too.

Every Cuban in Miami, including my father has one of these. Back in the 90's these were mad popular. Still till this day, my favorite sub, rolex has made. I hate the new models with the porcelain bezel. That blue is beautiful.

I like the new one with the ceramic bezel better. The new one has wider lugs, so it is a little larger as well.

New one on the right.

Last edited:

Mois i would assume... cant b CZ...can they?

They make high quality CZ's that look dead real like diamonds. I remember LAX had a solitaire necklace back in the day made out of 'em.

JC -

how do you know so much about jewelry? you a jeweler? or just a guy who likes jewelry a lot?

sidenote those new rolex's are too big, i like the smaller sized ones.
glasses.gif

They make high quality CZ's that look dead real like diamonds. I remember LAX had a solitaire necklace back in the day made out of 'em.

Those are probably what a lot of sites are selling as "lab diamonds"

JC -
how do you know so much about jewelry? you a jeweler? or just a guy who likes jewelry a lot?

sidenote those new rolex's are too big, i like the smaller sized ones. 8)

I know some jewelers, I've sold some jewelry and owned a lot and when I get involved with something, I study it like a maniac. I got some other friends on here who are OCD about jewelry also and we discuss it. :nerd: This thread has tons of information too, I mean, we are on the 11th volume and I been lurkin' this site since around 2003, maybe earlier.

Ya'll probably never thought you would hear me say it, but Icee Fresh got some super fire heat that is gonna' drop in this thread real soon..... :nerd:

JC -

sidenote those new rolex's are too big, i like the smaller sized ones. 8)

I know some jewelers, I've sold some jewelry and owned a lot and when I get involved with something, I study it like a maniac. I got some other friends on here who are OCD about jewelry also and we discuss it. :nerd: This thread has tons of information too, I mean, we are on the 11th volume and I been lurkin' this site since around 2003, maybe earlier.

Ya'll probably never thought you would hear me say it, but Icee Fresh got some super fire heat that is gonna' drop in this thread real soon..... :nerd:

Spill the beans! Ben met up with Floyd Mayweather in Vegas and his next project is to ice out the WBC belt?

I know when you buy Tiffany you pay for the name but wanted to pick up the wife a little gift.

Is $150 a bad price for this bracelet? If so can anyone recommend anything or maybe a site? Nothing flashy she likes simple things. 

Back
Top Bottom