**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

dont know the weight but this pic was posted before for scale.

i think this is lax's version (not sure) for comparison

on bens site on the reviews it says the micro weighs 5.5 grams...mine from lax weighs 9 grams

not to stir anything up, but this whole discussion about which jesus piece is better is ******ed. The fact is the jesus piece is gawdy to begin with, and not a real iconic jewelry piece even though idiots have been wearing it for forever. Same goes for the Cuban link, its trashy and gawdy, jayz looks like an idiot wearing that rope around his satanic neck. Whoever decided to bring jewelry fads back from the 80's needs to get a clue, **** is done wit. When you got phonies like wayne , drake, rick ross, 2 chainz and the etc, rocking this lame swag, don't no body think that fly. Invest in tight classic pieces and leave this **** behind.

what does it mean when a piece is hallow?

A piece that is hallow has been personally blessed by a satanic priest on Halloween. It then becomes a magical amulet that will lead the wearer to great riches and fame, but at the cost of their soul. These blessed pieces are common amongst the Illuminati and are most commonly worn on Halloween and are more powerful when worn on hallowed ground. A little known fact is that both Kanye and Jay Z will only rock hallow pieces.

Last edited:

never knew this picture was originally from a photo shoot LL did for the italian version of vogue magazine.

I have been a huge fan of the Jesus piece since I first saw Biggie with his over 16 years ago. I have read every page of every jewelry thread since JJ was the only one the a real Jesus mold. That right there is the nicest piece I have ever seen.

Last edited:
I never said I was, but I am real sure you're "gangster" riding around on your little skatebroad.  No Jesus piece here papi, nothing hollow here
wink.gif

Don't be mad cuz we get paper
laugh.gif
Nice jewels and nice pocket scale. 
pimp.gif
btw is that a revolver? 38 snub?

I don't do none of that **** "papi" I'm just as gangster as you fool, youuu madddd? ahhahhahaaaaaaaaaaa don't get your vagina hurt if somebody don't think your swag is ill no more, that's called opinion, deal wit it. Mabye you feel hurt cuz now your looking down at your chest at that hollow jesus piece you been rocking and started to think maybe this kid is right I look like a fool
And what type of setup do you wear?

Back
Top Bottom