**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

this is the type of corniness that really shows how much you have going on in your life.
Michael Jordan sending me shoes is a lie? I helped his son make a connect for his clothing brand and he's now connected with the guys from Gourmet and En Noir... I also got Bieber to meet MJ's other kids... if you go to my IG feed you'll see he also signed 11 left side shoes for me and also signed some other things... I have video footage of it on my viddy too. how is that so far fetched If I've made jewelry for Oprah and Michael Jackson? I rarely come on here, but I laugh at a lott a cats on here. the hate is lame, it doesn't motivate anyone on here but me. I'm already filthy rich and most of it started on this site. what are most of you doing here though? it's crazy too because 99% of any somewhat named jeweler hits me on a weekly to help them out.  who the hell is young scooter? the lame cheap shots from a peasant to a giant and now I'm looked at as the bad guy huh? lol.... most of you cats who talked bad about me on here have tried to hug me in person. it is what it is... I come back here once in a while to see a few things, but yeah, NT was a big network early on... helped me get rich off kicks and then I blew up this jewelry biz life. did I not? name another single jeweler who's more well known in the last few years? there isn't even a debate. my social media slays these cats and it was all from grinding.... but yeah, HEIR LLC sent me the kicks and I also got tickets to games from MJ, I don't have that kinda time and I'm not a fan of the bobcats.... but go to my blog and other places, you'll see the proof. otherwise, I see so little being made or created on here. still talking about jesus pieces and who made what or what mold is what. man get out and put your name on some paper for real though... the hundreds just wrote me a down payment check for a possibly 3 million dollar piece. what did you guys do today? :smile:

peace. you the one keeping up with my life, what you think about me is none of my business either.... I thought I would just chime in and talk my usual mess 

oh here's the video of MJ signing some things at the Marriott hotel a while ago....
I've met him a bunch of times... like when I got his game worn 1 of 3 space jams that he wore in the movie....
if I said I saw a spaceship and jumped in and did 30,000mph in it, I probably did. that's the cold part 
laugh.gif

http://www.viddy.com/video/62d04174-256c-4038-bff0-2c024c7e06df

dat ETHER :lol:

Last edited:
this is the type of corniness that really shows how much you have going on in your life.
Michael Jordan sending me shoes is a lie? I helped his son make a connect for his clothing brand and he's now connected with the guys from Gourmet and En Noir... I also got Bieber to meet MJ's other kids... if you go to my IG feed you'll see he also signed 11 left side shoes for me and also signed some other things... I have video footage of it on my viddy too. how is that so far fetched If I've made jewelry for Oprah and Michael Jackson? I rarely come on here, but I laugh at a lott a cats on here. the hate is lame, it doesn't motivate anyone on here but me. I'm already filthy rich and most of it started on this site. what are most of you doing here though? it's crazy too because 99% of any somewhat named jeweler hits me on a weekly to help them out.  who the hell is young scooter? the lame cheap shots from a peasant to a giant and now I'm looked at as the bad guy huh? lol.... most of you cats who talked bad about me on here have tried to hug me in person. it is what it is... I come back here once in a while to see a few things, but yeah, NT was a big network early on... helped me get rich off kicks and then I blew up this jewelry biz life. did I not? name another single jeweler who's more well known in the last few years? there isn't even a debate. my social media slays these cats and it was all from grinding.... but yeah, HEIR LLC sent me the kicks and I also got tickets to games from MJ, I don't have that kinda time and I'm not a fan of the bobcats.... but go to my blog and other places, you'll see the proof. otherwise, I see so little being made or created on here. still talking about jesus pieces and who made what or what mold is what. man get out and put your name on some paper for real though... the hundreds just wrote me a down payment check for a possibly 3 million dollar piece. what did you guys do today? :smile:

peace. you the one keeping up with my life, what you think about me is none of my business either.... I thought I would just chime in and talk my usual mess 

oh here's the video of MJ signing some things at the Marriott hotel a while ago....
I've met him a bunch of times... like when I got his game worn 1 of 3 space jams that he wore in the movie....
if I said I saw a spaceship and jumped in and did 30,000mph in it, I probably did. that's the cold part 
laugh.gif

http://www.viddy.com/video/62d04174-256c-4038-bff0-2c024c7e06df

dat ETHER :lol:

Ether? :wink: The real ether is that isn't even Ben Baller who posted that, and it was meant to be ridiculous and sarcastic, but we all believed that it was really him and weren't even surprised at the ridiculously outlandish claims. :lol:

Discussing jewelry here really isn't any more ridiculous than discussing "outfits" with other men online tho. :wink:

Last edited:
Ether? :wink: The real ether is that isn't even Ben Baller who posted that, and it was meant to be ridiculous and sarcastic, but we all believed that it was really him and weren't even surprised at the ridiculously outlandish claims. :lol:

Discussing jewelry here really isn't any more ridiculous than discussing "outfits" with other men online tho. :wink:

ya on high alert :lol:

just found that line funny simply because everytime i peek in here is pages and pages about jesus pieces and dudes arguing about what mold is good and who makes the best, etc....

i really dont care if thats him or not, to be honest Ben is a lame, yeah homie is successful, but he takes the Baller part too far, to the point that is arrogant, like alot of the stuff he posts is done to disply how much better his life is than the next man.....the fact that hes a success no one can take away though.

anyways off i go to talk about some lapels and ties....peace yall.

ya on high alert :lol:

just found that line funny simply because everytime i peek in here is pages and pages about jesus pieces and dudes arguing about what mold is good and who makes the best, etc....

i really dont care if thats him or not, to be honest Ben is a lame, yeah homie is successful, but he takes the Baller part too far, to the point that is arrogant, like alot of the stuff he posts is done to disply how much better his life is than the next man.....the fact that hes a success no one can take away though.

anyways off i go to talk about some lapels and ties....peace yall.

:rofl:

I still wanna' post that photoshop of you, Flathead from Miami and BXHustler lookin' like triplets, but Meth already deleted it once, and I know he will ban me if I post it again. You alright with me, tho.

Last edited:
If it is an impersonator, he did a hell of a job. :lol:

It is, man. I can't even lie, I fell for it. BigL just hipped me to it. Read it again.

Was it the "HEIR LLC" part that gave it away?

Nah, I had just glanced at it, but the video was looking funny to me, then BigL said that Ben doesn't even type like that. After looking back at it, the HEIR LLC and talmbout "The Hundreds just gave me a 3 million dollar advance" or whatever, solidified it in my mind. The Hundreds dude posts here and I think Ben knows him, I'm sure that he would refer to him by his name if he was mentioning him. Whoever did that gets props from me because it was hilarious and very realistic sounding. Definitely most valuable troll of the week award worthy. Here it is for whoever wants to claim it:

Last edited:

It is, man. I can't even lie, I fell for it. BigL just hipped me to it. Read it again.

Nah, I had just glanced at it, but the video was looking funny to me, then BigL said that Ben doesn't even type like that. After looking back at it, the HEIR LLC and talmbout "The Hundreds just gave me a 3 million dollar advance" or whatever, solidified it in my mind. The Hundreds dude posts here and I think Ben knows him, I'm sure that he would refer to him by his name if he was mentioning him. Whoever did that gets props from me because it was hilarious and very realistic sounding. Definitely most valuable troll of the week award worthy. Here it is for whoever wants to claim it:

It has to be one of the regulars in this thread. I don't think it's Vato Gordo?

It has to be one of the regulars in this thread. I don't think it's Vato Gordo?

LAX isn't capable of that level of trolling. Seems we have another A1 troll amongst us :nerd:

Last edited:
JC, that's me....

why would anyone need anything?

how does that sound crazy? you're gonna compare marquis jackson and 50 cent to this scenario? MJ isn't tied into cats in the biz, but if the right feelers come out then of course his calls get returned with the quickness.... when you ask MJ when a shoe dropped or anything, he doesn't even know or has a clue about colorways. all I remember him consistently saying is "JUST MAKE SURE THERE IS A WHITE PAIR, THE KIDS LIKE WHITE".... I'm old AF and don't know a lot of the younger generation stuff, but yeah I could reach out if I wanted to, but if someone helped out a beloved one of mine, then I would def help them out.... check out my IG feed again bro, MJ has an exclusive deal with upper deck and can't autograph ****.... he signed a bunch of things for me;  

I helped out his son and he showed love back.... I also got Marcus Jordan verified and he got his account hacked. the owners of En Noir are old and good friends of mine. same with Gourmet and when marcus jordan was in town a couple weeks ago we all sat down. He reached out to me first, when we first connected, I wasn't even wearing J's... my contract ended with Supra and then I said you know what? I'm about to be courtside at a few games... let me piss some folks off.... bang, came out with exclusives and earlys.

I can't even remember my NT name and haven't posted on this new format, so I made a new name.

btw, to make sure you know it's real I posted on my twitter account @benballer go check

but yeah. I know his pops. doesn't mean that much to me when I've worked with so many of the greatest athletes in each respected sport from Floyd Mayweather and Mike Tyson to Wayne Gretzky to a whole lot of cats. but yeah, I'm sure there are some super losers who would waste their time on here to make up a fake account. but Method Man has already told me if there was a fake ben baller username he would ban it asap, but it's obviously tied into my real email address.

I don't really beef with cats on here, in fact when haters come out on instagram and start roasting on david bling or shyne jewelers or mr flawless, I try to tell them to fall back. all those jewelers follow me, I don't follow them. except Gabriel, I blocked him because he got way too annoying and now he texts me often, but we squashed any of the extra bs... I'm just trying to kick it, I don't get hyped off no jewels anymore, I don't even care about my Rolls and it's barely 6 months old with less than 3000 miles on it. I'm busy as hell and so bored with a lot of things.... anyways. I don't know if I'll post anything in here... I haven't even had time to blog in the last 3 months.

peace

this is the 2nd time I've posted and it got deleted....

check my official twitter feed JC.

yeah this is me, 

I won't explain anymore, I spent 10 minutes writing a few paragraphs and then it said post no longer exists?

smh

peace

this is the 2nd time I've posted and it got deleted....
check my official twitter feed JC.

yeah this is me, 

I won't explain anymore, I spent 10 minutes writing a few paragraphs and then it said post no longer exists?

smh

peace

i think its because of the new join date

Ahaaahhaha, aww man, that really was him who posted that. Now I can't even be sure if he was playing around or being serious.

Ahaaahhaha, aww man, that really was him who posted that. Now I can't even be sure if he was playing around or being serious.

roll.gif
check out this pic....

looks real to me huh? but that's the max they could write for now, they'll pay the balance when I finish the job which is def gonna be over 2.5 mill and btw, Ben Slang is my business account name and yeah man his pops was in town, so he connected me with him, he was also only 2 blocks away. but ive met his HEIR a few times, this time it was all the way official. btw viddy only allows 15 seconds of footage....

it's all good. 

Last edited:

check out this pic....

looks real to me huh? but that's the max they could write for now, they'll pay the balance when I finish the job which is def gonna be over 2.5 mill

Yeah, I see the check. I wouldn't doubt that they would cop some jewels from ya'll, the price just sounded outlandish, that's why I thought it was someone playing around. The idea of Michael Jordan's son needing someone to connect him with a shoe company sounded crazy, but maybe that's just how it came across in the post. I knew that Kato Kaelin comment would get you though. :rofl: It's all good. I ain't even mad or hatin'. Do what you do. If you comin back in here to address thangs tho, the least you can do is post some exclusive jewel pics up in here.

Last edited:
bro, he has the regular connects, like hotels, airlines, certain parties.... 

but when it comes to streetwear, it's not like he can just @ someone on twitter and immediately someone is gonna take him serious

marcus followed me and hit me a few times, I said this guy is full of bs. then I hit one of my boys who worked for the bulls and said, that's def his son... etc etc.

but yeah, he's got his own clothing brand and wanted a few cats he's inspired by to connect him.

a gang banger who was also THE GAME's manager brought Arnold Schwartzenegger to me for biz, so anything is possible. 

if some folks were flys on a wall in rooms I've been in, they'd trip. I'm immune to this now.

I don't even remember everything I had wrote which got me a little mad right now... but I'm up browsing cars when I should be asleep. I hate everything these days and I'm just busy af and bored, but you know I'm also crazy

ps. I don't even know big les like that

bro, he has the regular connects, like hotels, airlines, certain parties.... 
but when it comes to streetwear, it's not like he can just @ someone on twitter and immediately someone is gonna take him serious
marcus followed me and hit me a few times, I said this guy is full of bs. then I hit one of my boys who worked for the bulls and said, that's def his son... etc etc.
but yeah, he's got his own clothing brand and wanted a few cats he's inspired by to connect him.

a gang banger who was also THE GAME's manager brought Arnold Schwartzenegger to me for biz, so anything is possible. 

if some folks were flys on a wall in rooms I've been in, they'd trip. I'm immune to this now.

I don't even remember everything I had wrote which got me a little mad right now... but I'm up browsing cars when I should be asleep. I hate everything these days and I'm just busy af and bored, but you know I'm also crazy

ps. I don't even know big les like that

Nah, I wasn't saying that ya'll knew each other like that, he didn't say that either. He was just thinkin' that it was a troll because you haven't posted in here in a long time and the way the typing was and a new screenname. I thought the same thing. Welcome back, maybe now I won't have to troll you so much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom