**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Freddie Gibbs rocking the LAX pieces and gives away Micro Jesus piece by LAX Jewelry Co. @ Paid Dues

Last edited:
i love how its only the 2013 join dates ya some sad folks

reveal yourself brah :lol:

Last edited:
Freddie Gibbs rocking the LAX pieces and gives away Micro Jesus piece by LAX Jewelry Co. @ Paid Dues

fredie gibbs had the crowd hyped it was real cool. we gave away 3 micro pieces in total and im well be giving out more at his future shows so stay tuned :D

Last edited:
chain was delivered friday, so technically it wasn't an april fools joke. the money was real and that's all I care about. definitely couldn't have the chain around my neck for more than 10 minutes. but I know it's not pretty, a cuban would have taken too long. the oval links made and cut 100 at a time was much easier. but who cares. diamonds and gold def real. I'll say it tomorrow or next week or next year.

bye

and yeh, trust me, I asked Kanye for a pair for a friend, called in a favor after I made his grills, he bold face said he got nothing from a 10 to 12 left. why would I make up anything about Scott though? is he a big deal? 

I want a detailed look at that chain ..

you used to do that ..

Them links look like something you copped from hardware store G ..

As much as You talk about the quality of IF's work ( and from past pieces you have shown ) , that piece and chain looks like some ****.

I respect the grind and hustle.

but you be embellishing on **** too  , I been on here too long and I seen it too often.

And everytime someone bring up some **** you said and you dance around it like turbo and ozone.

It is what is tho.

*waits for the capes to come out and call me a hater*

bruh............

ben who cares if you played wii with the pope last night and twister with oprah afterwards..

you bring up the most useless ish up, when noone even asked about it..

yes we know you have money, you talk about it ALL THE TIME..

you name drop for no reason like it's tourets.

it's good to see you back on here and i truly respect your work ethic and the jewelry, you and your company put out.

it's just all that other stuff you are trying to be about that just gets a lil annoying sometimes, you have an image to uphold or w/e but its just a lil OD son.

it would be nice if you would drop info in here about future projects,insight on jewelry etc.. as opposed to trying to prove yourself, you already how NT gets down.

judging by these comments it looks like someone posted what was going on in here in TAN 
grin.gif

son, please get your facts straight. again. not even just slightly off. totally off.

1. I crashed my bike on La Cienega flipping a wheelie and it had zero doings to any 50 witness sneakerhead situation. it was in front of Lawry's on restaurant row agaiin which is on La Cienega, not La Brea, big difference. UNION and UNDFTD are on La Brea, La Cienega is the border of Beverly Hills 2 blocks from my house. the bike was a factory GSXR-1000 with blue and white paint. then it was painted charcoal metallic grey. when I came to the line outside of Undefeated my bike was metallic grey and had an exhaust. but if you were there or really knew someone who was there, you would remember those details.

2. my mother has never owned a catering business ever. I have no idea where that came from, I think budlong taco aka Victor mentioned that once... then hated his life for saying it. unless this is you victor, once again you failed. and you're broke. sit down kid

family messes with me because of publicity? that makes a lot of sense so wouldn't they be richer or as rich then? another slap

Harmito, the quality is bad, I said that prior. this wasn't made in Los Angeles. I didn't have the time.

as for the show. read the disclaimer on the page. I haven't even watched the episode. I have nothing to do with it. I got paid for it and doing this last episode with the Hundreds released me out of my contract.

but yeah. I'm good. how do you name drop your friends? that's like a random NTer saying Henz0's name. they happen to be famous. that's my fault? the hate don't bother me, the false stalking to making bogus untruths slightly do. but then again. I wake up living good. what do you wake up to? is that mean for me to say? corny? you think I care? I love rubbing it in sometimes. I worked hard for it, took a lotta years too. when you really evaluate it. 99% of anybody related to NT shows mad respect when they see me in public. I wonder why? nobody on this message board knows me as my government name except my homicide. Saam never knew me other than picking up shoes for me at rip city or val surf. again, dude was flipping burgers, lied about owning a piece of RIF and now struggles to get his tug massages. 

Yea lets not get this thread more derailed than its already becoming,

:lol: at the fat kid almost falling over the guard rail trying to get on stage
but :pimp: at Freddie G and LAX giving them out

Harmito, the quality is bad, I said that prior. this wasn't made in Los Angeles. I didn't have the time.
Ok I hear you ..

I just don't understand why you would put your name and brand behind ****** quality work ..

Even if it wasn't made in LA.

esp When you're known for ( and brag about constantly ) quality ..

you **** on other jewelers for trash work, but then you put this out. 

don't make sense to me.

but 3 million dollar check , you just said **** it I guess.

:lol: at MayorNYC vs Benballer on twitter. I doubt Ben said anything out of line about blacks and welfare or it would've been brought to light a long time ago.

I would never talk about his wife and kids but this chain business.. Your brand is based off your good quality and braggadocios ways. There is NO way someone spent 3 million dollars with you on one order and you would not put that as priority. Furthermore, the fact that YOU of all people of all the jewellers admitting that the chain is crap? something doesnt sound right..

I would never talk about his wife and kids but this chain business.. Your brand is based off your good quality and braggadocios ways. There is NO way someone spent 3 million dollars with you on one order and you would not put that as priority. Furthermore, the fact that YOU of all people of all the jewellers admitting that the chain is crap? something doesnt sound right..

I think they had to rush to meet the deadline, just a guess.

Pretty much.. a chain that is gonna break the world record or whatever, cost 3mill, video recorded then on YouTube, a company that you rep with you name behind and your gonna do **** work?. Why talk down on a company Jesus piece or other work then have your name behind **** work itself?
Deadline or not, either your company is good enough to pull it off, have that much respect and say your gonna get it later because quality matters first

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom