**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Someone wanna tell IF to lower the price on the Silver/Plated micro jesus? SRS :lol:

ive got money sitting here and debating on buying it but i can buy 10oz of silver for less than the price of the damn thing :x :x
If you can't even spend $300, you shouldn't even be shopping. You're paying for the mold and IF & CO stamp.
Nike shoes cost $4 to make and we all pay $200 for them, same thing

i can spend $300 no problem but if it wasnt for NTers pointing out that its a rip off i would have already bought it :lol:

The time you spent contemplating it, you could've made the money to buy it. :lol: you're reaching ninjahood levels for a micro jesus. :lol:

King Mitch jesus

WTH
laugh.gif

movin on with some mo pics

Lil Flip chains

close pic of flips clover chain I Like it but he wears alotta fake ish

Slim Thug boss hogg chain he usally dont mess wit fake ish

nas wit the rope

nas wit da nice clean smiple setup here
pimp.gif

Ghost face wit da 90s OG jesus piece
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
im thinkin of coppin this peice i know a spot dat has it in da BX

and of course ghost wit da eagle and da versace plate way ahead of his time ghost another dude who dont *** wit fake ish

again better pic of da versace plate and the ghost 4 finger ring
pimp.gif
dam that ish gotta weigh too i guess 600 grams

Last edited:
What's the story behind Ghost's eagle? It's such an obscure piece of jewelry. Did he have it custom made or did he buy it already made? Always wondered how that piece came into existence.

What's the story behind Ghost's eagle? It's such an obscure piece of jewelry. Did he have it custom made or did he buy it already made? Always wondered how that piece came into existence.
according to da interview he had in da jewelry book, he spent his whole marketing budget on it from bulletproof wallets.

he literally drew it himself and told da guy to make it.

Someone wanna tell IF to lower the price on the Silver/Plated micro jesus? SRS :lol:

ive got money sitting here and debating on buying it but i can buy 10oz of silver for less than the price of the damn thing :x :x
If you can't even spend $300, you shouldn't even be shopping. You're paying for the mold and IF & CO stamp.
Nike shoes cost $4 to make and we all pay $200 for them, same thing

i can spend $300 no problem but if it wasnt for NTers pointing out that its a rip off i would have already bought it :lol:

You're reaching ninjahood levels for a micro jesus. :lol:
:lol: damn.

Yea Zyzz, you bugging man. Either get it from someone else or cough up the $300. Even if they dropped the price, youd still be paying like $150-200. If you are splitting hairs over like $100, then you might need to focus on other priorities besides jewelry.

wanna tell more about these?? I know this setting was done before pave setting was created right? pun and rza had them. I noticed the yellow one is in arabic, that's pretty cool. But the white one, could it be bang bang? i thought rolex's werent suppose to get stuck in between days on the Day/Date. 
Couldn't tell you, came across them on google lol Watches really arn't my thing 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom