**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

yea i was just gon tell him about that when you wanna re sell them brietlings you get garbage money resell on the Rolex you can make double your money by do nothing but wear it 
laugh.gif
and i don't know what ''trend'' Rolex was THE 18K YELLOW GOLD Rolex Presidential WILL always be in and will stay in its was in since it came out everybody was wearing them in the 70s 80s 90s and EVEN early 2000 Its a BOSS watch
Ugly, have terrible resale value, and in a couple of years you'll look at your wrist and wonder WTF you were thinking. Trust me, I'm speaking from experience.

Rolex is classic, Breitling isn't.
It al depends on the model. But yes, a Rolex President is a staple timepiece. However, it goes in waves. I remember when I was selling 15-20 Yellow Gold President's a week. Then it all got over run by the White Gold President's and nobody was buying the Yellow Gold. The Day Date President in itself is a solid investment. 

Some Breitling's hold their value better than others. For example a Yellow Gold Breitling Bentley GT. You can't really compare a President's value to a Super Avenger. A DateJust is comparable to a Super Avenger. 

Franky Diamonds is on the run..... 

http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/l...-market-shop-closed-for-dealing-stolen-goods/

NORTHWEST MIAMI-DADE, Fla. (WSVN) -- Officials have shut down a shop inside a South Florida flea market after an 8-month undercover sting revealed the store was selling stolen goods.

On Friday afternoon, the Miami-Dade Police robbery unit along with an undercover unit marched into the Village Flea Market on Northwest 79th Street and Northwest 27th Avenue and arrested Gloria Pang Youn Byun, also known as Miss B.

Byun is accused of buying and selling stolen goods at her P&S jewelry shop inside the Village Flea Market. According to police, she has been dealing in stolen property for years now, including chains snatched right off the necks of innocent citizens and resold for cash in any condition. "It's been over some time, it's been over a lengthy period of time," said Miami-Dade Police Detective Jason Hammond.

Employees stood around stunned as officers shut down P&S jewelry, Friday afternoon. Customers at the jewelry store were also shocked to hear the news. "People from all around come and see her. We thought the jewelry was good. We don't know what is going on now," said customer Tangela McQueen.

Detectives confiscated cases after cases of bright gold jewelry including watches, chains, pendants and diamonds. "We are going to seize the items in your booth. All the jewelry in your booth," said Hammond to Byun.

However, police said, not all of the goods were stolen, but Miss B was a go-to drop off for stolen jewelry.

During the eight-month undercover operation, police say, Byun took their bait when an undercover officer presented her with a broken chain, Friday. "We brought this in," said Hammond, as he displayed a broken gold chain. "We had an undercover come in, and she purchased this knowing that the clasp was broken." Hammond added, "She would take their gold with no questions asked."

Last October, three men shot an off-duty Miami-Dade Police detective for his gold chain, as he worked on the steps of his church.

Police photographers photographed her shop from every angle, they boxed everything up and walked Byun out of the market she had operated in for over 20 years. "I've done some really bad things," Miss B said as she was being handcuffed and taken to jail.

Police are now looking for her son, who never showed up to work on Friday. Police said he may be charged with the same thing.

(Copyright 2013 by Sunbeam Television Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Read more: http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/l...losed-for-dealing-stolen-goods/#ixzz2eAW33KaV
Run Franky lol dude should be arrested for making those garbage a** pieces 

Last edited:

Franky Diamonds is on the run..... 

http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/l...-market-shop-closed-for-dealing-stolen-goods/

NORTHWEST MIAMI-DADE, Fla. (WSVN) -- Officials have shut down a shop inside a South Florida flea market after an 8-month undercover sting revealed the store was selling stolen goods.

On Friday afternoon, the Miami-Dade Police robbery unit along with an undercover unit marched into the Village Flea Market on Northwest 79th Street and Northwest 27th Avenue and arrested Gloria Pang Youn Byun, also known as Miss B.

Byun is accused of buying and selling stolen goods at her Pmargin-bottom:15px;">Employees stood around stunned as officers shut down Pmargin-bottom:15px;">Detectives confiscated cases after cases of bright gold jewelry including watches, chains, pendants and diamonds. "We are going to seize the items in your booth. All the jewelry in your booth," said Hammond to Byun.

However, police said, not all of the goods were stolen, but Miss B was a go-to drop off for stolen jewelry.

During the eight-month undercover operation, police say, Byun took their bait when an undercover officer presented her with a broken chain, Friday. "We brought this in," said Hammond, as he displayed a broken gold chain. "We had an undercover come in, and she purchased this knowing that the clasp was broken." Hammond added, "She would take their gold with no questions asked."

Last October, three men shot an off-duty Miami-Dade Police detective for his gold chain, as he worked on the steps of his church.

Police photographers photographed her shop from every angle, they boxed everything up and walked Byun out of the market she had operated in for over 20 years. "I've done some really bad things," Miss B said as she was being handcuffed and taken to jail.

Police are now looking for her son, who never showed up to work on Friday. Police said he may be charged with the same thing.

(Copyright 2013 by Sunbeam Television Corp. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Read more: http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/l...losed-for-dealing-stolen-goods/#ixzz2eAW33KaV

Run Franky lol dude should be arrested for making those garbage a** pieces 

And this is why I never trust flea markets when it comes to valuables like jewelry or audio. They have jackboys on payroll.

It's hilarious how you guys have time to go find bs sites and videos of places I never heard of, must be where y'all cop from. The piece was made by a cat in LA get your **** right I just came in here to look a pics not have to deal with female *** ******

Yeah I thought I was doing posting a damn G shock that is 1 of my watches I dont even really wear and whats really funny and sad at the same time is all of yall catching feelings over **** that I chose to post, and where the hell is all of yall jewelry I still have not seen one piece of jewelry, I swear some of you most have really ****** lives to have to come on a forum and talk **** about stuff you have no idea about its actually sad HA
We ain't catching feelings around here

we just don't like people with BANG BANG jewelry claiming it's real.

Your jewelry isn't jewelry it's silverware

If your bezel was real each stone would cost at least $1,500 each for a SI2 quality

Make a video of you testing the diamonds at a jewelry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom