**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Wish someone could replicate the IF n Co micro mold

I personally dislike their micros (and their baby and "full" size mold). Ever since I realized it looks like Screech, I can never look at them without laughing.

Not sure if srs...

I def agree with him. Look at the Jacob or Icebox jesus and then at the IF&Co. The IF&Co has a long face like Ben and the diamonds set in the hair is def not wavy like "real hair" or like the Jacob. Also the diamond size that IF&Co or LAX use is what maxes it hard to make the hair wavy. Compare and one shall see. Icebox is truly the best mold that looks damn near perfect to Jacobs.

This post was not paid by the good folks of Icebox.

Wish someone could replicate the IF n Co micro mold

I personally dislike their micros (and their baby and "full" size mold). Ever since I realized it looks like Screech, I can never look at them without laughing.

Not sure if srs...

I def agree with him. Look at the Jacob or Icebox jesus and then at the IF&Co. The IF&Co has a long face like Ben and the diamonds set in the hair is def not wavy like "real hair" or like the Jacob. Also the diamond size that IF&Co or LAX use is what maxes it hard to make the hair wavy. Compare and one shall see. Icebox is truly the best mold that looks damn near perfect to Jacobs.

Referring to th micro.. Jacob doesn't have a micro. Not sure about icebox

Been lurking this thread for some time and wanted to share this. Got these 2 from LAX a few months back. Wanted something I could rock daily and found these to be perfect.
dis nice homie i got one similar i rock as a beater everyday

If you referring to me.. Lol

He does good work but I don't pay attention to most pieces I just think he easily has the best micro mold. Other than that the normal Jesus all look the same to me so yea lol

Considering that none of them have a clue what Jesus Christ looked like I think IF & Co is doing a great job at designing jewelry in the likeness of White Jesus.

What's an acceptable size for a Jesus piece? I see some nice ones on Daniels but they are 2-2.5"..That just seems to small to me..The 3-4 inch joints are like 6 stacks..I'm willing to spend 2500 max on one

This is old but damb 500 pounds of gold

sick.gif

Jewelry vault manager smuggles out $12M in her purse over 6 year period

Gold bars at a bank depot.R eports Thursday said that for six years a woman used a purse with a false bottom to steal tiny amounts of gold from the New York jewelry manufacturer where she was a vault manager. By the time she was caught she had amassed 500 pounds (227 kilos), equivalent to almost 31 gold bars.

A longtime employee of a major Queens jewelry manufacturer stole a staggering 500 pounds of gold by smuggling it in her handbag over a nearly six-year period, prosecutors announced.

Teresa Tambunting, 50, of Scarsdale, N.Y., allegedly stole the shiny merchandise by concealing it in a false bottom she created in the lining of her pocketbook, Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said Wednesday.

"With gold trading at nearly $900 an ounce, the defendant is accused of establishing a virtual mining operation in Long Island City which siphoned off millions of dollars' worth of the precious metal from her employer," Brown said.

Officials at Jacmel Jewelry in Long Island City, where Tambunting had worked for 28 years, noticed they were missing up to $12 million worth of gold in January.

After an investigation was launched, Tambunting, who became a vault manager in 1991, arrived at Jacmel's offices with a suitcase containing 66 pounds of gold with an estimated value of $868,000. Tambunting allegedly told detectives that she had taken the gold, Brown said. A subsequent search of her home revealed 447 pounds of fine gold. The thefts allegedly occured between January 2004 and April 2009, Brown said.

are those factory standard? if so they might be worth a pretty penny years down da line....

They aren't factory. Bamford does custom aftermarket work on their watches, most notably the PVD Rolexes. You won't be able to get them serviced through Rolex if there was ever a problem with it.

What's an acceptable size for a Jesus piece? I see some nice ones on Daniels but they are 2-2.5"..That just seems to small to me..The 3-4 inch joints are like 6 stacks..I'm willing to spend 2500 max on one

If you want a 4inch piece, you are going to have to save up more. If you look athow much pure gold can be bought for 2500, its not much volume, its only like 50 grams. So when you need to pay for diamonds and labor, you arent getting a big piece for 2500.

If you want a 4inch piece, you are going to have to save up more. If you look athow much pure gold can be bought for 2500, its not much volume, its only like 50 grams. So when you need to pay for diamonds and labor, you arent getting a big piece for 2500.
Makes sense, thanks bro

I wouldn't say the IFandCo micros are bad, but they definitely don't look like a Jacob mold. With that being said, I don't think their intentions were to exactly replicate the Jacob. As for the full size, I would just go straight to Jacob as his quality/craftsmanship surpasses many of the "hot" jewelers you guys see today.

This is old but damb 500 pounds of gold
:x

Jewelry vault manager smuggles out $12M in her purse over 6 year period

Gold bars at a bank depot.R eports Thursday said that for six years a woman used a purse with a false bottom to steal tiny amounts of gold from the New York jewelry manufacturer where she was a vault manager. By the time she was caught she had amassed 500 pounds (227 kilos), equivalent to almost 31 gold bars.

A longtime employee of a major Queens jewelry manufacturer stole a staggering 500 pounds of gold by smuggling it in her handbag over a nearly six-year period, prosecutors announced.
Teresa Tambunting, 50, of Scarsdale, N.Y., allegedly stole the shiny merchandise by concealing it in a false bottom she created in the lining of her pocketbook, Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said Wednesday.
"With gold trading at nearly $900 an ounce, the defendant is accused of establishing a virtual mining operation in Long Island City which siphoned off millions of dollars' worth of the precious metal from her employer," Brown said.
Officials at Jacmel Jewelry in Long Island City, where Tambunting had worked for 28 years, noticed they were missing up to $12 million worth of gold in January.
After an investigation was launched, Tambunting, who became a vault manager in 1991, arrived at Jacmel's offices with a suitcase containing 66 pounds of gold with an estimated value of $868,000. Tambunting allegedly told detectives that she had taken the gold, Brown said. A subsequent search of her home revealed 447 pounds of fine gold. The thefts allegedly occured between January 2004 and April 2009, Brown said.

why didnt she stop after taking a few pounds? 447 pounds thinking she wouldnt get caught what a dummy :smh:

That Popeye Rolex. Sort of Want.

Not sheriff srs.

They ruined those Rolexes. Would rather just drop the $17k and cop that same exact Yachtmaster without any of those funny style designs.

this.. it looks ******ed as hell

can someone please explain WTH lax does for chief keef??

keef doesn't pay his rent you think he's gonna pay for them jewels he rockin for free?? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom