**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Yea I had actually tried to order a set of these about 6 weeks ago from a certain NT jeweler but unfortunately you get what you pay for. I am used to 5 star service but instead I got the service of an East LA Taco shop (they make the food and jewelry in the same spot for real)....Now I know how Chief Keef fans feel when they go to his show and he shows up 4 hours late, does 1 song and then bounces...
nerd.gif

The gold bars are still a dope idea but I am looking for alternatives too thanks
Email me and I'll take care of you. No taco service here. info@goldensunjewelry.com 

Yea I had actually tried to order a set of these about 6 weeks ago from a certain NT jeweler but unfortunately you get what you pay for. I am used to 5 star service but instead I got the service of an East LA Taco shop (they make the food and jewelry in the same spot for real)....Now I know how Chief Keef fans feel when they go to his show and he shows up 4 hours late, does 1 song and then bounces...
nerd.gif

The gold bars are still a dope idea but I am looking for alternatives too thanks
laugh.gif

My Fiance and Malice about 4 years ago.... I can't find the photo of my holding his piece, i posted it here ages ago..... The piece is heavy as hell and shines. 

The craftsmanship on this is on point, as with a lot of other stuff from Goldensun..... My only issue with this is WHY!?!?!?!? do this to such a beautiful watch? 
Give the clients what they want. We have a wide range of timepieces from factory no diamond, to fully flooded. We will make, what you want, no questions asked.

All hand set, in house. No spaced out machine setting. 

Who can I holla at for some quality clusters ? preferably 25-30 pointers vs+ . I called a few ppl and the prices jump up and down, I'm just trying to get an idea of what I should really be spending.

Give the clients what they want. We have a wide range of timepieces from factory no diamond, to fully flooded. We will make, what you want, no questions asked.

All hand set, in house. No spaced out machine setting. 
The tennis bracelet you guys made is crazy.... :smile:  and all these other pieces are perfect. 

Not knocking what you guys did, just don't know why someone would ask for that on a beautiful watch... you guys are really doing a good job of diamond setting.... keep up the good work. 

Puff with the Tito & the short cuban from back in the day. :x :smh: :pimp:

Somebody embed or catch a screencap

Puff with the Tito & the short cuban from back in the day.
sick.gif
mean.gif
pimp.gif

Somebody embed or catch a screencap

its classic.

this and ghost face's original jesus piece.

so for da record, da only jesus pieces that matter are:

ghostface jesus (da original..period)

tito jesus (biggie's signature piece)

jacob kufi ( took da tito and modernized da stone settings improving it to perfection levels)

jacob thorns (kanye's signature piece, jacob's piece with a twist by adding da crown on thorns)

everyone else's **** is irrelevant, all those baby, micro, mini, etc. dont matter at all.

and all these modern made ones sit too small, look how da tito, jacob, and ghostface molds sit on chains...they chunks.

Back
Top Bottom