**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Maybe Ben will pop up and explain himself 
mean.gif

He had to know someone from here was gonna catch that lol 

There are even some jewelers in LA stealing images off of my eBay page and posting it as their own on New Years... :smh:  

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=231098395012&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

THIS IS BEN BALLER, THANKS BIFF FOR THE SN
facts only.
the watch is mine and its 13 years old... the watch itself was purchased from JR's jewelers in sherman oaks, CA in 1997 and the bezel and work was done by Mike from Watch Empire who does all the PVD and DLC coating.... also belive he does aftermarket bracelets, dials etc... a business man.

I POSTED THE WATCH IN SNEAKER RETRO AND SB THREADS AND WORE IT TO NT SUMMITS AT THE BOWLING ALLEY ETC.
I sold the watch in 2004.

I don't need to clear my name of any frauding, but peep game Gary aka Golden Sun jewelry.
your work as of lately looks decent. but how are you gonna say an LA jeweler? son you know exactly who I am. I have never ever been to your IG page and when I tried to now to leave a comment, I just saw you blocked me. how shook are you? I had to call my little homey. Mr Flawless and he told me who you were. you the cat FACTS ONLY who sold floyd a rose gold franck muller with I3 clarity stones and L color and he was pissed.... he was so mad that Flawless had Floyd call you in front of him and told you what it was... he also put the light under your stones and there was MAD FLUORESCENCE.

but how about when you google your name, you come up in a money laundering scheme? and you had to plead guilty?
son why of all people on earth would you call me out when you don't even know me and go off a old watch I OWNED and seen another detroit jeweler trying to sell now????
son you F'd up. you are the dude who Floyd ALWAYS calls me after you show him something. He showed you some love, but he deals with a few jewelers. how come I have never ever seen you ringside at any of the fights with our team? Floyd calls me and as a nice guy I tell him if the deal is kosher or not. I dont hate either. this happens all the time too. that's not my style.

I can say proudly that I've never jerked anyone in my life in a jewelry or any business deal ever. anyone whos been on this board long enough knows. 1000% of the time, I will prove cats wrong. you can pull out anything you want. but why don't you start by unblocking me and mr flawless from IG. that's what cowards do son. I dont have a single jeweler blocked period. not one. even TV J steals my pics whatever. I keep it 100

I made a list of the top chains and showed love to everyone. I don't even care if anyone or everyone don't like my behavior or attitude, but period point blank, there isn't a single jeweler on the planet who is more well known today and it don't matter where my store is. I'm almost at a million followers on all my social media and I have no PR team but me..... I have been dealing with people at the Beverly Center for almost a year and we have the location diagonally across from Tiffany and Co. and corporate offices of Tiffany came back with "Oh not that guy, we will pull our account out due to unfair competition clause if you let him open his store here" it's a cold world, but the world is a small place.

bottom line is. nobody stole a pic, also. don't call cats out. especially a legit jeweler, when you stole my micro jesus piece design and used a BIG diamond crown straight across like my boss micro jesus piece and then try to throw a shot ( a weak one) and call me out as an LA JEWELER. nah son. keep doing illegal business and lying to your clients and using basura stones.

it's 1am there, so you probably asleep. but I said everything I needed to say. I'm sure there was other slander in here. I could care less. but a watch when I was heavy into baguettes in the early 2000's that was on my wrist to being called out and the fan club of haters believing some cat who's not even about THE CULTURE of why this thread is even up disgusts me.

this is niketalk. I helped build this thread along with another dozen NTERS, but there's all kinds of cats applying for accounts over the years and don't know anything about streetwear or shoes but know this is a pretty decent marketing avenue to show off your jewelry. I'm good.

thanks again Biff

Ben is a known liar, I just replied to that tweet,,,, how you get called out delete the ig post and come back by saying it was a 14 year old watch that he sold but claimed to be wearing for new years. 

delete an ig post? where
I deleted the tweet where I needed an account because I got one from BIFF, I also got a hundred replies, so no need to get more.

ain't nobody delete nothing on instagram son.

known liar? how so? please tell me, kid you the type of cat who wants to believe a lie about me. if I told you I had 5 testicles and it wasn't true, you would believe it. I told you I had 9 mill chillin, you would say i'm lying. ain't nobody gonna be continuously successful in life if they lied and did shady biz. son I've been around for decades with a strong resume and strong referrals

But if you sold the watch in 04', did you buy another one to wear on New Years? I don't get it...

And your cousin obviously didn't take the picture, as the rolex is sitting on the exact same surface that multiple other watches from goldensun's ebay listings are...unique embroidery and all. 

Last edited:

facts only.
you calling out people for stealing YOUR pics. I didn't steal your pic or your friends pic. nice neutral way to address it though. you must have read the ROC.

but before cats start doing biz with you and praising you. let them know what kind of scumbag you are business wise. and I'm sure that helps your struggling economy in Detroit. :smh:

man, that ain't a pretty first page for your clients to google son. advice, change your business name.

Ben Barra 
nthat.gif

he fabricates but celebs **** w/ him so he doing something right w/ this jewelry **** 

#factsonly 

Last edited:
But if you sold the watch in 04', did you buy another one to wear on New Years? I don't get it...

And your cousin obviously didn't take the picture, as the rolex is sitting on the exact same surface that multiple other watches from goldensun's ebay listings are...unique embroidery and all. 

Hmmmmmmm

it was a throwback post to 1999 (reference to a prince song) that's all. my cousin emailed me the pic a month ago. I'm sure he used the basic light box set up we have. look at my instagram pic of my loose diamonds desktop on my cpu on my desk from not long ago and you'll see it's THEE EXACT set up as the watch, but I took out the white area.
fact is, I've posted the watch on threads here and cats like ONHOLLOWEDGROUND or methamphibian remember it and anyone else from the golden era. pun intended

Can we be honest and say Ben isn't a jeweler he doesn't create actual jewelry he probably can't forge or design anything he is the spokesperson for a brand

Could it be possible that your cousin took the pic from goldensun? 

Because "taking out the white area" is not a good excuse, as the "white area" itself is what proves that the pic isn't stolen from goldensun and that you have the exact same embroidered surfacing. 

And on that instagram post you said you were gonna "rock it tonight"? did you just make that part up?

Last edited:
Can we be honest and say Ben isn't a jeweler he doesn't create actual jewelry he probably can't forge or design anything he is the spokesperson for a brand

let's be more honest and say I have over 1,500 hours at least behind a work bench doing minor welding, stone setting/reparing and polishing? have the same or more knowledge than most GIA degree jewelers about gem stones and EVEN SPOKE AT A GIA seminar in Vegas. you can't ******** other jewelers. not for this long. this ain't bowfinger. we're dealing with millions of dollars

spokesperson of the brand? how about I'm the co-founder and co-owner of the brand and Ralph Lauren doesn't sew shirts. I still design over 85% of the jewelry we have at my store. you think I could make more money than my partners being a spokesperson? don't be dumb. I'm entering my 10th year as a jeweler and I have the respect of the top cats out there and my team is strong.

Back
Top Bottom