**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

didnt know Joe was THAT big
sick.gif

Last edited:

And here we go again. Someone always taking a shot at Ben about Jonas. You knew their relationship personally?  Let the man RIP. If anything you should talk about how they killed the yellow gold game years ago. Ya'll act like this jewelry thread wasn't hot when Ben X Jonas posted the lrg pieces, panda, etc. This is a jewelry discussion thread. Ya'll go start a I hate BB thread and move it along.
Exactly.. Regardless of it all though RIP JONAS and Shout out to Ben and IF. And LAX even though I haven't copped anything from him..yet!

Haven't really posted on NT in awhile after losing my password years ago. Browse this thread whenever I come on so thought I'd post a quick pic to try and contribute:

what size cuban goes best with a baby sized jesus? I'm thinking 5mm or 6mm. does anyone have a baby jesus with a cuban who can post pics please

So are these the top places for custom jewelry?

LA: Jason of Beverly Hills, Chris Aire,  If&Co

NYC: Jacob, Aviannes, David Bling, Mr. Flawless

Houston: Tv Johnny, King Johnny, Emmitt

Michigan: Golden Sun

Atlanta: Icebox

Miami: Franky Diamonds

So are these the top places for custom jewelry?

LA: Jason of Beverly Hills, Chris Aire,  If&Co

NYC: Jacob, Aviannes, David Bling, Mr. Flawless

Houston: Tv Johnny, King Johnny, Emmitt

Michigan: Golden Sun

Atlanta: Icebox

Miami: Franky Diamonds  Daniels 
Fixed

He in the advance building on greenfield. I stay in southfield imma stop by my next off day n check em out

Back
Top Bottom