**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Lol I don't want nothing I ain't paid for! But as far as that comment that's been my stance..ALWAYS thought Lax was talented as a jeweler..one of the factors in determining why I shopped with him..& I'm happy to see him evolve..I'm not a hater lol just frustrated as anyone else would be when you actually realize you paid in advance for something that was advertised a two week turnaround on, but the expect time was three weeks later lol no hate toward the craft though it's always good to see talent manifest but yeah carry on

Anybody have any info on what a 15 gram 24" gold cuban link necklace usually goes for?

Last edited:
I haven't received anything yet though..but the communication is clearer now lol..& I'm sure I'm only going to receive what I paid for..which is fine..that's all I ever wanted anyway.

*shrugs*

I don't think he was hating, that's just his personal opinion

And about those free gifts ... I just need a 10-12mm cuban bracelet sold to me at spot value or a little over :lol:

:nerd:

Last edited:
Naw ya'll trippin' that grouch piece was 
nthat.gif
 Them cz's was shining 

Lmaooooo the damn Popeye set up. That oscar the grouch piece was trash too lmaoooooo
explain to me why your laughing . im ready for this cliche response .....lol explain to me why your hating and why your so salty 

Hating on that piece of trash? Please, I don't like it simple as that, it's my opinion.

Last edited:
Ii rock the fake stuff. Aint no way im paying all that money just to have somebody rob me better yet diamonds have no real value like gold

Jewerlyfresh.com
Kingice.com
Hiphopbling.com

Those 3 are my best friend. Nobody. Knows the differnce

Last edited:
Only men with braud flaws pre-meditate themselves getting robbed lmao MAN UP, rock what you like fake/real but for your excuse to be not getting robbed, thats soft fam.

Ii rock the fake stuff. Aint no way im paying all that money just to have somebody rob me better yet diamonds have no real value like gold

Jewerlyfresh.com
Kingice.com
Hiphopbling.com

Those 3 are my best friend. Nobody. Knows the differnce

Funny that you say that because illicit305 actually got robbed for his previous setup, but yea it can happen to anybody

i don't have a lot of Jewelry...really none besides my watch and wedding ring but I thought I'd share what I wear again anyway. I posted it a while back I think or maybe in the watches thread but anyways...hope yall enjoy

P.S. I lurk in here all the time and by far my favorite thread on NT

18kt White Gold with Emerald Cut diamonds

18kt Rose Gold Presidential Day-Date

Both need to be cleaned

You can get robbed any time but you have to use common scents when wearing jewelry.

:pimp: @ KicksBoyWonder

At least your bracelet doesn't look at stretched out.

Why did you get two different colour gold though

Last edited:
Lax wasn't worth the hassle , there's plenty of jewelers selling angels and such items .
Not being loyal to our customers is ***** move

KicksBoyWonder :Really Nice Rolex .

Lax promised a good deal on the watch I was looking for , but I just paid for a 165 gram Miami Cuban ( I already got a 168 gram Miami Cuban five months ago) . My pockets are hurting .

Funny that you say that because illicit305 actually got robbed for his previous setup, but yea it can happen to anybody
Yeah , on my birthday , in front of my apartments. it happens no more smoking late night with the jewels on.....common sense that i have now......it was that  "it wont happen to me feeling" , i actually got this garbage popeye according to our homeboy because its so ridiculous , im hoping people think its fake and dont go wild wild west on me for it . lol 

Wait so you rather rock that joint then a nice subtle real gold/silver chain just to say you have jewels???

Wait so you rather rock that joint then a nice subtle real gold/silver chain just to say you have jewels???
no not to say , i have a "subtle" yellow gold chain with 3 micro pendants on it .....thats my regular day chain.....i bought the popeye to have jewels , not to say i have jewels......i dont even have any friends to tell first of all , and this popeye is definately not to impress anyone , i like jewelry , i always wanted a diamond pendant , got a pretty good deal on it , id never rock silver......i bought it cause i wanted to , just to answer your question . and my chain is real  incase you misunderstood what were talking about....

Back
Top Bottom