**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Hey Y'all,

Where can I get a cherub/angel pendant (JUST THE PENDANT) in yellow 10k gold (only because I have a mariner chain in 10k yellow and id like for it to match. The chain is 5mm and I think 24-26. What size would look good on it? And how much am I looking at?

Thanks

Hey Y'all,

Where can I get a cherub/angel pendant (JUST THE PENDANT) in yellow 10k gold (only because I have a mariner chain in 10k yellow and id like for it to match. The chain is 5mm and I think 24-26. What size would look good on it? And how much am I looking at?

Thanks

I'd suggest Lax..he has cherubs ranging from 1-2" in length depending on preference & since it's just the pendant it should be relatively inexpensive..I just ordered this one from him in rose..& although we had a shipping/time issue with the order, quality & price wise it's no other jeweler I'd rather suggest..checc him out
http://laxjewelryco.bigcartel.com
http://web.stagram.com/n/laxrolex/

Isn't that the same guy that took like a month and a half to send your jewels though? You'd still recommend him?

Repped regardless though :pimp:, thanks

What can I say(no pun)? I'm a helluva guy! Lol nah but as I stated that was a specific situation & I'm sure he got his ish together since so holla at em & access it yourself..sound good, go for it cause he a exceptional jeweler & ill cosign that anyday.

You really took the time to stalk a man, you ***** behaving salty petty fool, how stupid do you look.
mean.gif

They are Chinos
wink.gif
so your wrong there. the joggers came in today. We wear our tattoos on the inside, remember the loudest in the room, is the weakest. What you prove here? So Every g wear champion hoodies and sweats with a fitted right, don't be too quick to judge a book by its cover
wink.gif
, shows your insecurity from the level you stoop to try out man, lame
laugh.gif
tired.gif
and weak go make some moves put your hands on some paper instead of being salty,
roll.gif
playing wid ya self In between tapping your keyboard.
tired.gif
mean.gif

Wolves In sheeps clothing.
mean.gif

You ready showed your brain speeds and intelligence level with that one, sucker ****.

The worlds biggest gangsters walk around in suits.
What you think government is?
The most organised, powerful, rich crooks out here.
Grow up.
mean.gif

Who said I was trying to look hood?
Who am I anyway? What a dude that grew up in the zone, that went through more real **** than your little nut self couldn't imagine, still here. Don't do no wrong, don't take no ****, look after mine, look a man in his eyes, keep my word and work hard, you hate on that? Learn to be a man, before you start judging other men. trying to discredit, ***** brudda.

Remember this is the jewelerry thread if it ain't bout jewels, move on, we don't want to hear bout you getting chain snatched and doing nothing bout it, or measure **** lengths, grow up get some money, go find a girl to play with ya winky, ok. Stop salt stop derailing, got problem with me? Take it to pm, see me in the streets, stop talking.
tired.gif

You weak pathetic sad little worm.
tired.gif
lol u a mark, plz shut up

I was the one who snatched up the diamond city jesus piece, my ebay trigger finger was on point.

Also went ahead and copped a 5mm cuban for it, talked this lady into selling it to me for scrap value.

Piece shines!!

Got a bigger jesus coming in the next month or so for my 7.75mm cuban.

Last edited:

I was the one who snatched up the diamond city jesus piece, my ebay trigger finger was on point.

Also went ahead and copped a 5mm cuban for it, talked this lady into selling it to me for scrap value.

Piece shines!!

Got a bigger jesus coming in the next month or so for my 7.75mm cuban.

Dope
pimp.gif

My current setup:

10ct Gold figaro chain with a crucifix on it.

A medal on another 10ct gold chain (no idea what link it is)

They're nothing to big but they are still pretty dope in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom