**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

^Nice set up fam!
pimp.gif

Diddy missing 3 diamonds

Some other counterfeit watches may have been sold...

Respect homie. If you do slide through with some info I'll know you looking out for this community too. Some people were caping for ol' boy and I thought you was just one of those because he was your friend.

I'm going to start reporting everyone that capes for this scammer to the mods here as promoting a scammer that is using Niketalk to scam memebers of this community.

I'm going to start reporting everyone that capes for this scammer to the mods here as promoting a scammer that is using Niketalk to scam memebers of this community.
your an idiot bro for real....no one on here has been doing anything besides showing purchases they made from LAX. your sitting here an on internet forum talking about reporting dudes for fantasy **** 
roll.gif
lmao i would hate to see how you get down in real life.  seriously dude give it a rest you have never done business with the dude and you dont have any details on anything other then whats been said in this thread. you are the definition of a power lame bro for real. go point your finger in court
laugh.gif
and give the internet justice a lil break........*** dork 

In all actuality, even after finding out my gold tested 12K vs 14K I paid for...I was still willing to do business with dude.

I would have just confronted him when it came to my next purchase, and made sure he tested the gold in front of me.

Im not going to front, LAXROLEX work was #DONERIGHT, Grade A in my eyes..

But dude has bad communication skills when it comes to business, even though it's money in his pockets.

I guess now that he is dealing with more artist/famous people, folks like me (average, everyday person) he aint got time for.

I still vouch for most of his work.

But communication is "BIG" for me.. 

In all actuality, even after finding out my gold tested 12K vs 14K I paid for...I was still willing to do business with dude.

I would have just confronted him when it came to my next purchase, and made sure he tested the gold in front of me.

Im not going to front, LAXROLEX work was #DONERIGHT, Grade A in my eyes..

But dude has bad communication skills when it comes to business, even though it's money in his pockets.

I guess now that he is dealing with more artist/famous people, folks like me (average, everyday person) he aint got time for.

I still vouch for most of his work.

But communication is "BIG" for me.. 

How can you still vouch for a person if they got you for 12k gold instead of 14k like what you paid for.

That's like saying I can vouch RaWeX05, he only paid $250 for my DMP XI's when we had agreed upon $350.

Last edited:
Anyways....Back to this jewelry...

What kind of chain/necklace would look good with this piece?

The cross stands about 1.5 inches in height including the bail.

I was thinking ether a 2mm cuban, or 1.5-2mm franco...

Any suggestions or input?

How can you still vouch for a person if they got you for 12k gold instead of 14k like what you paid for.

That's like saying I can vouch RaWeX05, he only paid $250 for my DMP XI's when we had agreed upon $350.
Sorry Frank, I mean I vouch for his actual jewelry work..

your an idiot bro for real....no one on here has been doing anything besides showing purchases they made from LAX. your sitting here an on internet forum talking about reporting dudes for fantasy **** :rofl: lmao i would hate to see how you get down in real life.  seriously dude give it a rest you have never done business with the dude and you dont have any details on anything other then whats been said in this thread. you are the definition of a power lame bro for real. go point your finger in court:lol: and give the internet justice a lil break........*** dork 

Reported

for buying fake jewelry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom