**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

LAX is still that guy in the Jewelry Game. Jus because his latest work and clientele isnt on #NT daily doesnt mean work isnt getting done. Hell i wouldnt post it here neither or on IG so you guys can stalk and bad mouth to clients. Remember.......#NT has become bigger than a sneaker forum, Hell the God MC comes here for fashion ideas and good laughs. Ask Goldensun about clients mentioning NT, he knows. Trust. Hold it down LAX.

LAX is still that guy in the Jewelry Game. Jus because his latest work and clientele isnt on #NT daily doesnt mean work isnt getting done. Hell i wouldnt post it here neither or on IG so you guys can stalk and bad mouth to clients. Remember.......#NT has become bigger than a sneaker forum, Hell the God MC comes here for fashion ideas and good laughs. Ask Goldensun about clients mentioning NT, he knows. Trust. Hold it down LAX.

What God MC are you referring to..? :nerd:

Welcome back to NT lax

Why all the hate for LAX, i ordered from him and it was a smooth transaction. Dude is A1. What did i miss? Did someone get scammed or something?

Back
Top Bottom