**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I See ****** Are Still Just As Emotional In 2015 As They Were In 2014
laugh.gif

Is it possible to get diamonds added to a piece? If so if i already have the diamonds how much does it cost just to have a jewler add the diamonds to the piece?

breys , do you think this chain would work if it had completely solid beads or would they be too heavy and stretch the smaller connecting links

I mean yeah someone made it and someone prolly wore it  but who knows if those are solid and if it even works well . 

Last edited:
oh yeah.  well, that one was supposebly around 28 inches long with 7 or 8mm beads and weighed about 80 grams and was silver.  so in 14k it'd be like 100 grams. all the other bead type chains seem to be really frail.

Last edited:
Ya it must be semi hollow because i counted around 30 beads and if they were 7-8mm and solid they would each weigh at least 4 grams and that's not even counting the links in between. Just my opinion though. Ya alot of those other bead chains are very thin and they dent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom