**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Not That I Have The Funds To, But I Wouldnt Cop **** From A Jeweller Who Seems More Interested In Doing Photoshoots In The Middle Of The Street Reenacting ****** Movies/Popular Culture Settings With Corny IG Captions...2015 Was The Year Of The Unnecessary Instagram Jeweller

You do realize the size of this right? It's the size of a tic tac. Not the box but an actual tic tac....

Not That I Have The Funds To, But I Wouldnt Cop **** From A Jeweller Who Seems More Interested In Doing Photoshoots In The Middle Of The Street Reenacting ****** Movies/Popular Culture Settings With Corny IG Captions...2015 Was The Year Of The Unnecessary Instagram Jeweller
No ****. Flawless, Avianne and Ben Baller are bad for that. Instagram is turning grown men into groupies.

Last edited:
What's wrong with them doing that though :lol:
Gabriel from rafaello&co does it too, obviously it very effective since you see the clientele that walks in the store and shops

What's wrong with them doing that though
laugh.gif

Gabriel from rafaello&co does it too, obviously it very effective since you see the clientele that walks in the store and shops
It's makes them look like followers, wannabe's, groupies. That's what's wrong with it. In my opinion IceBox and GoldenSun do it good because all the pics i see of them with celebrities is just a regular picture standing side by side like grown ups. 

Taking pictures with stacks of money, in the strip club and driving a lambo are corny especially when you are a jeweler. Leave that **** to the ladies.

Last edited:
It's makes them look like followers, wannabe's, groupies. That's what's wrong with it. In my opinion IceBox and GoldenSun do it good because all the pics i see of them with celebrities is just a regular picture standing side by side like grown ups. 

Taking pictures with stacks of money, in the strip club and driving a lambo are corny especially when you are a jeweler. Leave that **** to the ladies.

:lol:

Naw but Foreal it may be dumb to us but man if you read those comment you'll see there's a demographic that loves that stuff and makes them feel that they have to spend money with them

Last edited:

I've got all my jewelry from flawless and everything from my cuban bracelet to custom pendants have come out great. Greg's a stand up guy and down to earth.  At the end of the day all the stuff he does is for promotion.  He's really just the face of the business, his uncle and cousin don't partake in any of that extra stuff.

laugh.gif

Naw but Foreal it may be dumb to us but man if you read those comment you'll see there's a demographic that loves that stuff and makes them feel that they have to spend money with them

Ya true but i always get the feeling that 99% of Instagram commenters are window shoppers. I know me personally if i like something i'm calling up to ask questions not commenting on someones instagram. I'm not arguing that taking pictures with customers is good promotion i'm just saying that leave the bragging **** out of it.

If you really are making a ton of cash off your customers then keep it low key.

Last edited:
Ya true but i always get the feeling that 99% of Instagram commenters are window shoppers. I know me personally if i like something i'm calling up to ask questions not commenting on someones instagram. I'm not arguing that taking pictures with customers is good promotion i'm just saying that leave the bragging **** out of it.

If you really are making a ton of cash off your customers then keep it low key.

If you don't comment, how will people see and think you have money.

I've got all my jewelry from flawless and everything from my cuban bracelet to custom pendants have come out great. Greg's a stand up guy and down to earth.  At the end of the day all the stuff he does is for promotion.  He's really just the face of the business, his uncle and cousin don't partake in any of that extra stuff.

Pics of jewelry?

Anyone coo stuff from iceman nick or jimmyboi out of houston?

That king johnny stuff looks monkey online but yet rappers get done up by them. And they always have si's and they be shining.

I bought my girl a cushion from brian gavin, vvs2, g color, ideal cut, .62 carrot set on 14 k solitare for under 3 g's and he doesnt do the kind ofwork i want but i was thinkin about coppin from him and havin nick or jimmy do the work but wanted some feedback first

Last edited:

yea i got nothing against mr flawless

its clearly works and sets him apart

Back
Top Bottom