**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

If it ain't broke why fix it.

Jacob got a lot of people.

He made Busta that garbage map of NYC with crooked letters and made Method Man a hollowed out ice pick

Last edited:
If it ain't broke why fix it.

Jacob got a lot of people.

He made Busta that garbage map of NYC with crooked letters and made Method Man a hollowed out ice pick
So it was a completely fake stone or the specs just weren't legit ?

Quote:Originally Posted by Frank Mucus  

If it ain't broke why fix it

tru, I wouldn't advise everyone to go out and spend 1000's on some piece they already just bought but I believe he said he's gonna get a cuban with links over half an inch wide, that bail doesn't look like it could handle that and still sit properly.  you see I used to have this piece where the bail was just barely big enough for the chain and it never sat right, it always got stuck, somewhat like this:

I never even saw Busta where that piece like that too.  Speaking of which, why come I've only seen like one picture of Lil Cease with the jesus that Lax made for him?  Only ask cause isn't there someone named DBoulders who posts who knows Cease? 

Happy Friday fellas.

what size chain is that on the bottom? i have one similar and its like 6.5mm... i just want to know because if i have the same chain as you do you think the micro jesus piece would fit on a 6.5mm chain or will the jesus piece look to small for the chain? i want the baby jesus but its out of my league and im not sure if its too big for my chain...but im trying to cop off ifandco.

9mm, 178 gram 14k on the bottom. Smaller chain is 4mm, 14k, 44 grams.

well damb im not even on your level :lol:

but foreal though i love my chain... i sometimes wish it was was wider too instead of just 6.5... but in reality as dope as a chain is to have something like that with more weight and thicker its tougher to find a pendant to go with it... its more more money added to the pendant in addition to the chain unless you just rock the chain by itself...im a try to find a way to pay for this jesus piece somehow... then once i get it will be gratifying and then i can bless NT with pics... it will be like that 1 mod with his saturn tryin to hook it up so i know it will take time for me to get my jesus piece but once i get it will be amazing :pimp:

Last edited:
ill post pics of my chain... jeweler said it was a 6.5 and he dont lie but you guys be the judge... its 24in 89 grams 14k... i had a hollow chain before but returned it and paid double to get this one but its worth it...what jesus piece would be good for this chain

That's a good size man.I wouldn't even put a piece on it I would just ice it out and let it stand alone

well damb im not even on your level :lol:

but foreal though i love my chain... i sometimes wish it was was wider too instead of just 6.5... but in reality as dope as a chain is to have something like that with more weight and thicker its tougher to find a pendant to go with it... its more more money added to the pendant in addition to the chain unless you just rock the chain by itself...im a try to find a way to pay for this jesus piece somehow... then once i get it will be gratifying and then i can bless NT with pics... it will be like that 1 mod with his saturn tryin to hook it up so i know it will take time for me to get my jesus piece but once i get it will be amazing :pimp:

It takes time man. I got the bigger chain like 4 years ago. I probably won't buy any jewelry for another 3-4 years, then maybe a Rolex, maybe(not sure I can wrap my head around the markup for luxury watches)

At least 13mm 14k gold..im really loving

Leon_jewelry's prices so thats where i think

Imma do that.

I stopped by their shop when i was in mia last year after i left daniels, their links are nice but i think daniels had cleaner. But i would def cop from leon if price was right.

Quote:Originally Posted by Frank Mucus 

If it ain't broke why fix it

tru, I wouldn't advise everyone to go out and spend 1000's on some piece they already just bought but I believe he said he's gonna get a cuban with links over half an inch wide, that bail doesn't look like it could handle that and still sit properly.  you see I used to have this piece where the bail was just barely big enough for the chain and it never sat right, it always got stuck, somewhat like this:

[thread="127594"]I think it actually caused the links to get kinda stressed out and a bit deformed[/thread]

U right in your assessment, but my bail is

Large enuff for hefty cubans, i tried a chain

On with it before i took da piece home..

MR. Flawless's window i passed by a couple days ago

my friend copped a chain from mr flawless but i never been there... does he got the baby jesus piece like ifandco? i really want to see this piece in person before coppin and rather not cop off a website that doesnt let you do returns and its expensive so i rather not take the risk... im going to cali in June but not going to have time to visit Bens shop... if i dont get a charm i might just cop a cuban link bracelet... not sure what size i need so need to look at in person... but danieljewelry is where id cop since the prices are decent

my friend copped a chain from mr flawless but i never been there... does he got the baby jesus piece like ifandco? i really want to see this piece in person before coppin and rather not cop off a website that doesnt let you do returns and its expensive so i rather not take the risk... im going to cali in June but not going to have time to visit Bens shop... if i dont get a charm i might just cop a cuban link bracelet... not sure what size i need so need to look at in person... but danieljewelry is where id cop since the prices are decent
hes making me a piece right now hopefully it will be done this week.  when i go and pick it up i can take pics if he has it instock 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom