**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

All good. That can easily be fixed and even if it was a small pit from porosity you can always just take that link out if that's all there is. Would barely even shorten the chain.

DSC_4883-X2.jpg

Looks solid. I hope so. It was selling for 20 - 30k 
nerd.gif

Haven't seen much hollow Cartier myself. I have seen lot's of hollow 18k stuff before though. 

Thats why i bought da jacob jesus piece before da cuban..jacob is a brand on to himself, so coppin straight from him is putting a premium on top of da raw material value + labor... Me coppin it da way i did i lopped off intrinsic brand value off rip.

Thats why i bought da jacob jesus piece before da cuban..jacob is a brand on to himself, so coppin straight from him is putting a premium on top of da raw material value + labor... Me coppin it da way i did i lopped off intrinsic brand value off rip.
True, and Jacobs labor wasn't cheap.

True, and Jacobs labor wasn't cheap.

Not at all, conversely i can get any of these miami cats to make me a cubano worthy of my latino neck.

Leon & rey's got it for 25 a gram and better for da big boys.

do you guys find Jacobs Jesus pieces around a lot? Ive seen one on eBay once and they wanted like 65000 it was a kufi one

Pop up from time to time on the bay. Usually someone will post it in here. There's also been a couple found at fed auctions. Can't remember if they were kufi joints or the newer version though

do you guys find Jacobs Jesus pieces around a lot? Ive seen one on eBay once and they wanted like 65000 it was a kufi one

Last 1 i seen was da joint i copped... And it was on ebay for a few years...before that? There was a rose gold one...that's nearing a decade...before that? A white gold someone copped that was poorly described... In other words, they dont exactly fall out da sky.

Yeah I know. ,when you call Jacob they want so much money for them even the stoneless ones are crazy expensive. I once called for a baby one no diamonds they wanted like 15000 for like 60 grams or so

Priced a 30in 14k 10mm Cuban at about 220 grams for $6600, that's cheaper than I've seen online on say daniel's website but is that a good overall price or can those specs be found cheaper?

20-30k?! That brand price hike im allll da way good on :lol:

Word

Those rings and love bracelets are ridiculous

I know shortys in CT who wear fake ones all day, they not broke either by any means. I know one woman with a real one but it's silver not gold.

Last edited:
Priced a 30in 14k 10mm Cuban at about 220 grams for $6600, that's cheaper than I've seen online on say daniel's website but is that a good overall price or can those specs be found cheaper?
That's $30/g which is a very good price but you could probably find one for a few bucks cheaper at Rey's or Leon like Ninjahood said. Daniels should come close if you give them a call too. When spending that kinda lettuce don't ever pay the price on the website. 

Back
Top Bottom