**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Cool video, if im not mistaken..were ya da ones who were originally commissioned to make Meek Mill's Dream chaser pendants?
Much appreciated. Yeah, we do all the DC pieces, and Nicki also has a rose DC piece we did to commemorate the Pink Print album. Meek normally wears the biggest one that's fully iced but we've done them in a few different sizes. 

Much appreciated. Yeah, we do all the DC pieces, and Nicki also has a rose DC piece we did to commemorate the Pink Print album. Meek normally wears the biggest one that's fully iced but we've done them in a few different sizes. 
Although I hate the lack of originality of the DC logo.... you guys executed the piece very well. 

Meek got on that flipped Roll Royce logo before folks ran it into da ground.

probably.... I just think that it should've been an original design. I don't think anyones logo should be a re-appropriation of an existing logo. 

Rap has Always been about flippin & bouncing existing ****..i get it thou. Da Maybach logo looks more like da record label than a car to me now :lol:

Btw, its dope shynejewelers shynejewelers

You touched upon da different sizes da DC pieces come in, is there a method to da madness with that? I remember meek saying how he loved how thick *pause* his first couple of pendants came out.

I remember some of da earlier pieces were more uniform in regards to width, length, height, etc. Then they started to vary...is that like a "rank" with Meek giving da smaller pieces to da younger cats, and da bigger joints to more of his CO'd.

Once again thanks for da inside baseball analysis with da stats & info wit da jewelry.

Rap has Always been about flippin & bouncing existing ****..i get it thou. Da Maybach logo looks more like da record label than a car to me now
laugh.gif

Btw, its dope @ShyneJewelers

You touched upon da different sizes da DC pieces come in, is there a method to da madness with that? I remember meek saying how he loved how thick *pause* his first couple of pendants came out.

I remember some of da earlier pieces were more uniform in regards to width, length, height, etc. Then they started to vary...is that like a "rank" with Meek giving da smaller pieces to da younger cats, and da bigger joints to more of his CO'd.

Once again thanks for da inside baseball analysis with da stats & info wit da jewelry.
The different sizes of the pendants aren't really ever about "rank" or anything else like that...it's all family so if you get a DC piece its all good. We recently did the mini pieces, just part of a new order. Probably has more to do with what goes with the occasion. Here's the mini ones we just did. It's hard to see the size but these are only 2 inches.

probably.... I just think that it should've been an original design. I don't think anyones logo should be a re-appropriation of an existing logo. 
The worst is officer ricky. Stole his name and Maybach's name/logo 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Cool cool good to know, one reason i like them DC pieces is cuz they sorta resemble lil mini bullion bars :pimp:

I don't know if any of you caught it but Ross was showing on his snapchat stories the other day all his old jewelry from 2001 and even older in the 90s when he was heavy in the streets.  He had the St. Lazarus piece, chunky bracelets and all his cars and pictures with Kenneth "Boobie" Williams and all the dudes heavy in the streets of the 305.

I don't know if any of you caught it but Ross was showing on his snapchat stories the other day all his old jewelry from 2001 and even older in the 90s when he was heavy in the streets.  He had the St. Lazarus piece, chunky bracelets and all his cars and pictures with Kenneth "Boobie" Williams and all the dudes heavy in the streets of the 305.
Ross is really heavy in the streets... the whole CO thing doesn't take away from him being a street guy. 

And yeah, I caught all that. 

Last edited:
My brother and him know each other and would do business together in real estate back in 04... When I met him he had a white 745 and had a mix tape out in the streets called best of Rick Ross. Once Hustlin' dropped he blew up. But I remember in like 04-05 and going to see him preform at a club. Besides my brother and some of our friends we stuck but no one messed with us b/c we were with his crew at the time. that's when him and e class would hang together. Point is, ross is real. 

btw, this was single ross had out before hustlin', that I saw him preform. I still think it's one of his best songs and if he dropped it today, it'll be a hit. 

the date isn't accurate but.... 

I seen that. Dude had all types of jury and whips in the 90s.

Local jeweler said he'll give me a Ankh piece for 1299 I talked him down to 1200. He says 14k VVS...

What does it look like to y'all? Seems like the only one I have seen that's micro with VVS 14k

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom