**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Question: usually does a pendant need to be lighter then the chain to prevent it pulling the chain from looking like a V?
My pendants are always heavier than the chain ....pendants make the chain imo . Im from miami so cuban links are a dime a dozen there and are basically played out , everyones dad/grandpa/uncle that makes over 40k a year has a 80-100 dwt usually and ID cuban bracelet

Last edited:
Question: usually does a pendant need to be lighter then the chain to prevent it pulling the chain from looking like a V?
Pendant should always be lighter. If the pendant is heavier it will stretch or deform the chain over time.

Even when the pendant is lighter it will still make it look like a V how it's supposed to. Unless the chain is 100g and the pendant is 5g 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
got it thanks. anybody have experiencing icing out there cuban from rey or daniels? I'm looking to do either my 6mm or 7mm, any recommendations? referral?

Jay gave Emory jones a position in his company, like he did with bleek. Seems All his people are being held down

Last edited:
I was searching through the thread but couldn't exactly find what I was looking for. Is it worth ordering from IF & CO? Thanks
They do good work but they're expensive. Depending on what you want you might be able to save alot of money elsewhere. 

I was searching through the thread but couldn't exactly find what I was looking for. Is it worth ordering from IF & CO? Thanks

They do great work but you'll pay a premium just to say IF & CO made it. Depending on what you're looking for, you can probably get the same quality work done for less thru GoldenSun or Icebox

if&co is overpriced on some items but not all... i got a jesus piece from them and the quality is amazing and the price was comparable to other jewelers... they werent the cheapest out of the ones i contacted but they definitely werent the most expensive... definitely happy with my piece from them

They do great work but you'll pay a premium just to say IF & CO made it. Depending on what you're looking for, you can probably get the same quality work done for less thru GoldenSun or Icebox

With a few inquiries over the years I've noticed their prices really arent that much different. Quality work comes at a price.

And to be fair to if&co I've called before and got quoted prices way cheaper than what's listed on the website.

However this is still funny to me :lol:
I really hope no one paid this price for a simple wedding band

Last edited:
so i been thinking about getting some grillz

i wanted a plain silver chrome color but no place will make them in silver so i have to get white gold or platinum 

what do you guys suggest?

Back
Top Bottom