**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Looks Like A Prong Set Iced Out Franco From The Old "So You Wanna Floss Like Ben Baller" Part 2 Video 

That's not a franco doe

Here's a better pic

Whenever I'm on those jewelry instagrams there's a hundred thousand million people asking "how much" or equivalent. Why?

Looks like jewelry circle dot com fixed their website

Around $35/gram 14k for orders under 19 grams, with a promo code

Lots of different links

Anybody got a promo code ... Trying to get 2 rope chains. Been having a hard time finding the size and length I want in white gold

Don't even feel bad for the jeweler. Can't do business with him unless he got cash up front.

So is thugga faking the funk acting like he got three stud chains on or is this just that style of necklace?

Last edited:
So is thugga faking the funk acting like he got three stud chains on or is this just that style of necklace?

Man wit that *****, i wouldnt be suprised if that was Claire's inspired.

Speaking of... My gal was watching love and hip hop, and some dude on there was wearing multiple pearl necklaces like they were gold. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I mean I know they can be expensive, but he gets no pass from me. I've ONLY associated pearls with women.

Back
Top Bottom