**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I clean my gold with 1 part bleach and 1 part ammonia.

Leaves my gold shining like crazy.

Last edited:
nice chain and thanks for the pic... i was thinking of changing my 7mm 24in to a 26in but im a just leave it... because i am going to get a 10mm 1 day and will just get that at 26in with no piece

Thanks man. Yeah a 10 with no piece will look clean. That's big boy hardware that's next up for me a 10-12 mm maybe in a year or two.

10ctw diamond chain in 14k, new pick up.

I ordered it off eBay and the guy said 24 but it's only 23 so he mailed me the extra links today. it's about 3mm wide.

My  good friend just got into the jewelry game after studying cubans for a while now. New cuban I just got off him. 14k 30" 9mm 150 grams. $4,750.00

Hand made. I'll send photos of their little cuban guy who makes these by hand. I got to see the whole process and all. It's pretty ******* cool to say the least. 

All in all, after about making 10 different chains and getting the links down right, he's making some pretty tight and chunky links. 

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xavierro1984/

He'll pretty much make anything you guys need. We're working on some jesus molds. Hopefully we can get it down. 

Last edited:
Wow frank.

No wonder this thread has been moving slow.

I'm gonna report that to the Cyber Police. You made the biggest mistake of your life Frank.

Edit: I also screenshooted the picture just in case you try to edit it.

Biggest mistake of your life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom