**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Yeah that happened in my hood, she was takin out grocerys. Nobody knows who it was.

Boys be jackin foreal out here, seen the at&t dude workin outside get jacked for his ipad or whatever it was.

From dope feinds to dudes that jack for a livin, everybody be hittin licks. Chain snatchin been goin on for a minute here and it aint even like these cats are out of town, it happens in their own city.

They tried to jack me and my homie last year when we were outside drinkin, guess they thot we were slippin and my homeboy ended up murkin one and shot the other.

Last edited:
Dude really said RIP to an armed robber....
laugh.gif

Might be too broad of a question to answer but whats a fair price to pay for a 10k chain and pendant that total 47 pennyweights?

I know it's been mentioned that If & Co has had a Black Friday sale in the past. Anyone know if Daniel's or Rey's will be doing anything?

I tried digging around the thread and IG, but couldn't find past Black Friday info for either one.

I know it's been mentioned that If & Co has had a Black Friday sale in the past. Anyone know if Daniel's or Rey's will be doing anything?

I tried digging around the thread and IG, but couldn't find past Black Friday info for either one.

Rey's only sells Cubans and his prices are already low. Even after the if&co Black Friday "sale" Daniels and Rey's will still be cheaper.

Now if you want custom jewelry or a pendant then that's a different story.

Thanks for the heads up. Any future trips to HOU would involve me draped in the finest wife beaters, sweats, and slides. Not even Tech Fleece.

who's Emmanuel Jesus piece mold is better? if and co Jason from Beverly hills Jacob and co icebox custom jewelry avianne and co franky diamonds or rafaello and co ?

You must not know that ****** is hungry and dont got many options. Somethin that fits around your neck can go from 100-264,394$

Some people sell dope their whole life and some jack.

Its just what it is.

Last edited:
Yeah that happened in my hood, she was takin out grocerys. Nobody knows who it was.

Boys be jackin foreal out here, seen the at&t dude workin outside get jacked for his ipad or whatever it was.

From dope feinds to dudes that jack for a livin, everybody be hittin licks. Chain snatchin been goin on for a minute here and it aint even like these cats are out of town, it happens in their own city.

They tried to jack me and my homie last year when we were outside drinkin, guess they thot we were slippin and my homeboy ended up murkin one and shot the other.

Screenshotted and sent to HPD

who's Emmanuel Jesus piece mold is better? if and co Jason from Beverly hills Jacob and co icebox custom jewelry avianne and co franky diamonds or rafaello and co ?

I don't know who Emmanuel Jesus or what baseball team he plays for but Icebox has the best enamel Jesus piece around hands down

hey lurker here any particular reason why Reys gold online chains are so cheap? thanks in advance

I don't have all the answers, but I'd assume because it's in house done by him and probably is the only employee along with the Mrs. That has to keep the cost low. He's operating out a pawn shop. Low overhead.

Last edited:
Every chain/bracelet on his site is $100 because its just a sample site. He does not use that site at the moment if you want real accurate prices hit him up on his instagram reysgoldandcash hes got his # on there you can text/call aswell.

Every chain/bracelet on his site is $100 because its just a sample site. He does not use that site at the moment if you want real accurate prices hit him up on his instagram reysgoldandcash hes got his # on there you can text/call aswell.
thanks dmed him getting a quote tommorow

Just realized jay having this roc chain with yellow diamonds in the bottle and white on the record and R.

Actually make that jay and dame

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom