**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I've been thinkin to upgrade mine to 9mm. Rey's and Daniels giving solid upgrade prices but Daniels got Rey's beat. Only $50 more for 11grams heavier with Daniels. Basically Rey giving me $20.5 a gram for my 6.5mm and Daniels giving me his current cost per gram.

PAW_9793-X2.jpg

its not that serious it was just a question... if you dont want to answer it thats fine... it cost you nothing to pay me no mind

Ben & IF Probably Gaffled Ferg on this, Seeing that a solid gucci link bracelet on their website is 5k+...
roll.gif
sick.gif

Goes without saying that the piece is clean. RIP YAMS 

Has anyone ever bought a loose diamond online?? I'm in the market for a solitare setting engagement ring and found some great deals just for the diamond on brilliance.com... was thinking to buy this there and then get it set locally to avoid state taxes. Any input??

Yeah, I was looking at ben's ig when he was strolling around 47th street. He must be on a grown up process because anytime he hit dd he talks crazy stuff about how all the jewelers there are trash and nobody is messing with his stuff, yada, yada, yada. Now he shots out all the jewelers and how 47th is the spot now.

Yeah, I was looking at ben's ig when he was strolling around 47th street. He must be on a grown up process because anytime he hit dd he talks crazy stuff about how all the jewelers there are trash and nobody is messing with his stuff, yada, yada, yada. Now he shots out all the jewelers and how 47th is the spot now.

That's Ben. When he was working with Jonas, he used to talk mad **** about Crooks & Castles and Bape along with anyone affiliated with Bape like Pharrell. Then years later he worked with C&C and took pictures with Pharrell and Nigo grinning from ear to ear.

Back
Top Bottom