**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Well, y'all can have fun with all that "Keeping up with the Jones's" ****. I have no ill feelings towards 14kt. Up until a couple of years ago 14kt was the staple in which to aim for (at least here where I'm from). It wasn't till recently that youngins all of a sudden trying to go broke just so they can look like something they're not which is rich. But what do I know now a days? Jus a 70's baby who remembers using rotary phones. Smh...

I got clowned by my boy for even getting 18K Cubans. Most Asians don't **** with anything that isn't 24K but for the size and weight of the Cubans I ordered I had to do 18K so they wouldn't be too soft and stretch.

14K isn't even 60% gold.
Yup most Asians especially the older ones only mess with 24kt

will rock 10k gold til i die and give no damns..........yall buggin paying the extra money just so your "friends" wont make fun of you.

a 10k chain and 18k chain are both respected on the block, 

you can wear a 300g cuban 18k

or a 30 gram bead chain 10k 

aint nobody looking at you sideways.

now SILVER is another story....you better get one of them dollar store wooden rosaries before you come with some rocker/biker silver chain swinging around.

10k gold isnt even majority all gold....i seen jewelers disrespect folks tryin to pawn back their 10k gold.

Last edited:
10k gold isnt even majority all gold....i seen jewelers disrespect folks tryin to pawn back their 10k gold.
i can guarantee that NO jeweler denies 10k gold.

now ive seen the 8kish situation happen a lot.

but true 10k? its a thing for a reason. it has substantial gold....

my logic to not turn this into an argument: it has enough gold to keep the jewel beautiful and shiny. it will never tarnish and it has gold.

NO jeweler is going to make fun of 10k gold. you know that is a lie ninja.

and if there is a jeweler making fun of 10k gold in any sense, they need to be humbled.

Last edited:
ive seen it live b, i wouldn't say it otherwise... usually its cause da 10k gold got overpriced to begin with and da raw material trade in is so low becomes a shock to whoever trying to trade it in.

ive seen it live b, i wouldn't say it otherwise... usually its cause da 10k gold got overpriced to begin with and da raw material trade in is so low becomes a shock to whoever trying to trade it in.
i get it now,

yes 10k gets lowballed obviously cause its the least amount of gold.....yeah there are ridiculous shops giving stupid low amounts of money for it, but they WILL give you money 10/10 times

Hey guys,

so almost a year ago I posted on here that I was getting a Tito Jesus piece made by Tito himself. I believe the post was on 3/3/16. Anyway I had been in contact with tito via email and I emailed on 3/1 and was exciting about getting the piece made. Hence why I posted it. Well I emailed him several days and called him but no answer. Eventually a bunch of stuff came up with me and the piece was pushed to the back burner. Well I tried hitting him up again and I just found out Tito died literally 1 day after I spoke with him
tired.gif
. I don't know if it was posted here but I figure I let you guys know.

http://www.ballarddurand.com/obituaries/Tito-Caicedo/

RIP TITO. 

I wanted to spend chips at Manny's too!

Hey guys,

so almost a year ago I posted on here that I was getting a Tito Jesus piece made by Tito himself. I believe the post was on 3/3/16. Anyway I had been in contact with tito via email and I emailed on 3/1 and was exciting about getting the piece made. Hence why I posted it. Well I emailed him several days and called him but no answer. Eventually a bunch of stuff came up with me and the piece was pushed to the back burner. Well I tried hitting him up again and I just found out Tito died literally 1 day after I spoke with him|I . I don't know if it was posted here but I figure I let you guys know.

http://www.ballarddurand.com/obituaries/Tito-Caicedo/

RIP TITO. 

I wanted to spend chips at Manny's too!

damn...... :smh: RIP Tito...

Yeah Man seems like nobody talked about it. I swear now that I think about it, I thought he was just busy or blowing me off like I wasn't forreal. I am really sad a legend in the jewelry game is gone and didn't really get his dues. I also really want a Tito Jesus piece...

Yeah Man seems like nobody talked about it. I swear now that I think about it, I thought he was just busy or blowing me off like I wasn't forreal. I am really sad a legend in the jewelry game is gone and didn't really get his dues. I also really want a Tito Jesus piece...

hmmm..do you have any contacts with those folks who ran facets and co?

that OG gold tito piece memorabilia gonna be worth getting before people really start putting rap in historical pedestals...

Jewelers may clown on 10k but they have no problems selling it. It all comes down to personal preference. I'll usually stick with 14k unless it's a really good deal for 10 or 18k

Anyone able to tell what kind of chain this is, and estimate on length and mm? I'm thinking it's about 24". Not sure on MM though. Possibly a franco?

Last edited:
hollow franco, not sure on MM i was never good at that but its about 24-26 inches depending on the mans height in the pic though 

theyre listed everywhere as "semi hollow"

from my personal experience they are not worth it, only as starter chains for people 18-22 years old, after that....save til you have $1500 plus to buy atleast a thin but solid cuban link 

Back
Top Bottom