**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Anyone able to tell what kind of chain this is, and estimate on length and mm? I'm thinking it's about 24". Not sure on MM though. Possibly a franco?

nah, it's a gold box link.

511139_H_SH280_MW340.jpg

please, cuz that mold? God forbid its lost pssh...

that dude gonna be appreciated way later in life... when rap gets discussed like 60-70 years in da future.
Yea man this guy and his family is very tough to find. I can't find anyone who knows him online. I am surprized a whole year almost passed and no one even mentioned his passing. They really ******* on him.

https://books.google.com/books?id=Q...oAQguMAc#v=onepage&q=tito the jeweler&f=false

I'm about to call da landlord of da previous facets and co location and see if they have any contact information from da prior tennants...his employees I tried to find quickly but no dice, imma try again later.

Almost every jewellry store in every mall here in vancouver has 10k sometimes 14k nothing more and they got rape prices. really only place I can find decent 14k-18k is in pawn shops

lol where do you buy jewellery from, im in Toronto everything ive ever bought is 14

Last edited:
I'm about to call da landlord of da previous facets and co location and see if they have any contact information from da prior tennants...his employees I tried to find quickly but no dice, imma try again later.
Yea man. I am actually gonna try and go to the location this weekend and speak to some people. I really want that Jesus Piece Mold. 

Yea man. I am actually gonna try and go to the location this weekend and speak to some people. I really want that Jesus Piece Mold. 
Direct Message me if you want send me what info you heard. I literally spoke and emailed him the day before and the day of his death. It is so crazy

hopefully they didn't toss it.

from what I remember you writing, there was little regard for da historical value of mold...guess it was just laying around.

from what I remember you writing, there was little regard for da historical value of mold...guess it was just laying around.
I know it seem like I wasn't a big deal. But too me even as I kid I always wanted the piece. I seen D-Roc's peice in person its beautiful. Too me the gritty diamond setting is way more appealing than let's say a jacob jesus piece

That was one of Big's jesus piece's that Cease was robbed for. If you look carefully the bale is exactly the same. 

I know it seem like I wasn't a big deal. But too me even as I kid I always wanted the piece. I seen D-Roc's peice in person its beautiful. Too me the gritty diamond setting is way more appealing than let's say a jacob jesus piece

when you compare da clean settings of Jacob to a early Tito, da crude diamond settings does have a certain type of charm....

it's real period correct.

Who is that with the TS chain ? The other guy is Sophia Vergaras ex ? I may be mistaking, and he's also the guy who put yesjulz on.

Last edited:
Damnnnn RIP Tito. True legend.

The Quest for da Tito Mold. I wish you guys the best of luck. I don't know **** about jewelry, so can someone clarify for me how exactly a mold works? It's just a wax/silicone figure of the pendant right? Do they pour the melted gold in there ? I prolly sound wild dumb right now but idc. I have the same question about Cubans. I see Reys IG and he's always posting pics of what looks like scrap metal (long coiled up rods). How exactly does that turn into the Cubans we wear?

Back
Top Bottom