**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The Cuban came in, very impressed. Not as big as I'd thought it be. If you looking for that thick Cuban look go at least 12-13.

yea I know. but I just find it pointless to have an iced out watch. the bezel maybe but not the whole watch

I'm a factory diamond only fan, but really more for setting quality and not so much stone quality.

I never did understand the disgust for SS. As someone who is not in the 1% of people who can afford a $20k watch I'm glad that most brands agree.

Last edited:
22" 9mm 14kt 138.8 grams. Went got it tested at some place today, guess the guy never held a solid gold Cuban in his life before. He touched it said where you got it, it feels fake, feels like steel. Told him it's stamped 14k he went did a scratch test and it tested out good. Lol. But I'll post pics when I got time.

Lol just the back of the clasp the links there it's not even noticeable

It's 2018 , they have other methods to test the gold purity

Nice chain though. What's small about it, the length or the width? Aren't you like 5' tall? I'd imagine at those dimensions you posted it'd look pretty big.

Last edited:
I got another 4.5mm 18kt 16" with a dragon pendant wth my set up it's an Asian style chain. But I feel like something missing. I just PMed icebox to see about that medium jp lol. I didn't see it on their site any more.

I got another 4.5mm 18kt 16" with a dragon pendant wth my set up it's an Asian style chain. But I feel like something missing. I just PMed icebox to see about that medium jp lol. I didn't see it on their site any more.
I've emailed and texted icebox without any response so if they answer you could you let me know? I'm wondering about the mini Jesus myself.

Back
Top Bottom