**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

snoop-dogg-and-ray-j-during-snoop-doggs-birthday-bash-and-hood-of-picture-id115419300

Sounds like a poorly made chain.

None of my jewelry has ever got coughed up in anything.

Maybe my white gold bullet chain once since the diamonds are prong set so they stick out.

Maybe my white gold bullet chain once since the diamonds are prong set so they stick out.
same. 

only real issue i ever had was losing stones due to banging my pieces against something or letting the kids sport the pieces

my smaller joints getting tangled due to wearing multiple chains is always a pain in the backside 
mean.gif

same. 

only real issue i ever had was losing stones due to banging my pieces against something or letting the kids sport the pieces
my smaller joints getting tangled due to wearing multiple chains is always a pain in the backside :smh:  

I use to have a crazy long chain, like 40inches lol, and that ish was so annoying. Kept hitting everything.

If I drag my fingers across the chain it feels smooth though, it's just probably real tiny rough edges that's hooking onto the clothes fabric.
Damn. I got that piece from IF I guess their quality ain't that good after all

If I drag my fingers across the chain it feels smooth though, it's just probably real tiny rough edges that's hooking onto the clothes fabric.
Damn. I got that piece from IF I guess their quality ain't that good after all
next time it gets caught, mark it with a sharpie on the exact link. 

then take an extra good look between the links. 

could just be some splatter from the weld. 

worse come to worst email someone at IF. 

francos are a bit intricate in design.

Last edited:
Pretty sure IF will sort you out if you contact them about the issue. Must be something in the welds that's catching.

Post pics - I'm intrigued to see a 1.5mm franco, do you know if it was handmade?

since we're doing the getty thing, lil cease with a much better jesus on (2 actually):

Now I'm almost certain this picture was posted at least 1nce but not in as good of quality as this.  You can see that the one on the shorter chain has extra diamonds on the lower part. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom