**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Screenshot_20170919-214853.png

Da infamous

da bail being hidden is a interesting twist.

IMG_20170913_132019.jpg

da piece is always in one form or another in China town... here's a seller selling 1/2 of it.

IMG_20170918_170709.jpg

here's a miniature one

i was in Chinatown da other day at popular jewelry checking their stuff.

this guy said he made this for Raekwon years ago. It looks different from the one he has on in pictures from the 90's though.
BCQ6B_AOjdj

well I hate to be obnoxious but I'm not certain that's the 1. cause there aren't eyelids on it. plus the stars on the crown looked a lot bigger. different color enamel too
kanye-west-performing-on-the-v-stage-during-the-v-festival-at-hylands-picture-id833342608

Yeah, it does look like a replica cause the stone setting looks glued on (based on the pics) but it's still nice

well it's signed Pastelle on the back in a picture I dug up recently, spoilers cause of the same reasons as my previous post
rapper-kanye-west-performs-18-august-2007-on-the-main-stage-at-the-v-picture-id76167751
and in this picture the eyes didn't have eyelids. this picture is older than those pictures of him performing but it's from the same year
author-donda-west-and-her-son-hiphop-performer-kanye-west-atend-a-picture-id74116668
I don't remember the whole Kanye West/Pastelle/jewelry story? there was possibly a few of these pieces?

Back
Top Bottom