**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

What kinda cut/style is this called?
Definitely not diamond cut lol

Founds this back from 92’

Was soo old it looked rosegold at first ha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 114
I think the homie stackscustoms just outsourcing to some Spanish ppl, which makes sense in that area. Think he’s just the face. Wish they were all black id def look to cop from him.

IMG_20180319_123956.jpg

lil treat for you guys....went to da safe deposit box to measure and confirm da bail size of my jesus for my cuban...im getting a 13.5mm 14k so i wanted to l assure myself it would clear da bail..looks good, so ill have it by June for my Grad ceremony...my College Ring i should have for my birthday.

I have my jewelry in a safe deposit box as well. Think ima take em out for my trip in the spring though.

Peace, I had a 14k 10mm 30in Miami Cuban link done by reys right before the new year , it was 220 grams and I felt it was to small for everyday use so I upgraded to a 14k 12mm 29in link and Norma and Rey came through, made the process so smoothly,
IMG_5473.PNG
IMG_5424.JPG
IMG_5421.JPG

u gonna get a piece eventually? i just had to big up your chain again, its gorgeous.

Do ppl do 18k gold on chunky cubans?

Define chunky ? How heavy are you talking about ? Most those big chains you see are 14k and there's nothing wrong with that.

The most grams on a 18k Cuban I ever got was 202 grams and I had no issues with it.

Didnt someone in here cop some really heavy 18k Cubans? I remember Ben posted some long ago but I feel like more recently someone copped from Rey

IMG_20180319_123956.jpg

lil treat for you guys....went to da safe deposit box to measure and confirm da bail size of my jesus for my cuban...im getting a 13.5mm 14k so i wanted to l assure myself it would clear da bail..looks good, so ill have it by June for my Grad ceremony...my College Ring i should have for my birthday.
why don't you send your JP to the jewler so that you can have them make the Cuban bigger?

Peace, I had a 14k 10mm 30in Miami Cuban link done by reys right before the new year , it was 220 grams and I felt it was to small for everyday use so I upgraded to a 14k 12mm 29in link and Norma and Rey came through, made the process so smoothly,
IMG_5473.PNG
IMG_5424.JPG
IMG_5421.JPG
how much did that run you

nope.

this is 8mm and that curb looks about as wide.

:smh:

I need to upgrade my bracelet to an 18kt 8mm but I don’t see myself doing it any time soon. Ive gotten cheaper the past few years :lol:

I wonder what the price difference would be if I traded it in with Daniels (where I bought it originally)

Back
Top Bottom